Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley @ Hazard 12/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PapaPoof Wrote:Its good to know a team can win by as much as they want against a good 14th region team. Don't know why you would have to "entice" Hudson to join the team if they were that good. Must feel good to load your team to the point they are unbeatable. Basketball used to be fun when it was true teams vs team instead of a yearly revolving collection of new "talent" who could care less about Hazard. Enjoy your wins, I enjoy ours much more because they are with players who love their school, the way it should be.

Cool story bro tell it again.
Brother Cecil Wrote:I think Hazard has an excellent team. I have saw several of their games this season. Was only commenting on their strength of schedule so far. This early in the season the WYMT rankings are meaningless. But from some of your past predictions I think I will judge for my self. Hazard may very well win the region. But that's why they play the games. I do think Hazard will beat KCC next week if the officiating is good. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

And from some of you predictions I think I will stick with mine lol..
Keep the peace to yourself this time, cause I don't care.
I get the notion that you are very envyous of Hazard..
It's ok though - since my predictions are so bad maybe you should go see my predictions the past few years for 14th champ?
I'm 2/3.. and I picked Hazard this year before the ball hit the court.
So with that said..

wsyb
So far , Hazard has played around 12 players in their games. 8 of those players were brought up in the Hazard City Schools and never played for any other high school. Hazard has great tradition and pride and these boys are the heart and soul of the team. The entire team plays hard and supports one another. They are close-knit, happy and excited about this season. Let's just let them ALL play ball.
Ballers Wrote:And from some of you predictions I think I will stick with mine lol..
Keep the peace to yourself this time, cause I don't care.
I get the notion that you are very envyous of Hazard..
It's ok though - since my predictions are so bad maybe you should go see my predictions the past few years for 14th champ?
I'm 2/3.. and I picked Hazard this year before the ball hit the court.
So with that said..

wsyb

Your spelling is about as good as your predictions. Envious is spelled with an i Just trying to be friendly. But if that's the way you want it. I will keep the peace to my self. Brother Cecil.
hazard wins big

75 to 49
Pages: 1 2