Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 76 Seneca 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game was a blowout but the interesting thing was what was going on in the stands. I happened to be sitting in front of James Quick's parents and right before the game who walks in and sits behind them? Neal Brown and DJ Elliott. Was pretty awesome to see them their. Earlier in the day they met with Hatcher (currently committed to USC) and Ryan White (currently committed to Vandy). To make it more interesting after the first quarter in walks the WR coach of Ohio State who comes in at sits beside Mrs. Quick. And then to top it off at halftime a UT coach shows up. It was pretty hilarious actually.

On a more personal note, Neal Brown was all smiles and seemed like the happiest guy on earth. Super friendly to everyone. I think he was a big hit but I doubt he can pry Quick away from UofL. Hatcher and White may be a different story though.
Congrats Trinity! And that would be very nice to steal Quick.
• Trinity 76, Seneca 50: Darryl Hicks led all scores with 20 points as the host Shamrocks (3-0) forced 28 turnovers. Gerald McCarver scored 12 points for the Redhawks (3-3).

The OSU guys were in the gym chatting up Quick 35 minutes after the game.