Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dallas 20 - Cincinnati 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final and poopy...

Run, Run, and oh maybe run some in the second half...Bengals didn't and snatched defeat from victory:HitWall:. Dropped passes by normally sure handed receivers didn't help either. Red zone offense continues to struggle.

Add insult to injury both the Ravens and Steelers lost as well. Bengals would have been in a much improved position for the wildcard with a win. This organization continues to challenge their fans loyalty.

Have a good week!
Im not even gonna troll.
I hate the Cowboys more than i do the Bungles.

The Ravens are in there usual slump. Seems every year they lose 2 or 3 close games to bad teams. Im personally glad we fired the OC today. We might be able to get somewhere now.

The Ravens should have put this division away two weeks ago.

The Bengals cant afford to lose another one or there done for sure, so is the Steelers.
IF the Bengals lose another, they wont even make the playoffs. If the Steelers lose out, neither will they.
Agreed...no one in the division seems to want the title. Bengals are looking at 8-8 and finishing 3rd, Steelers second and no wildcard, and the Ravens win it. However, if they don't get back on a good foot they'll get knocked out first round regardless of who they play.

I'm more excited about a prospective Colts - Broncos matchup in the playoffs!