Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 20 South Florida 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's more like it boys
Just trying to figure out how we turned it over 7 times in the first half and still won. The defense was great.
I would like to know who the MORON was that said Doan was to small to run the ball. Why didn't this kid get more touch's? If you are a Coach, and you look at a kid that averaged 240yds a game and say he can't run; You need to hang it up! I think he averaged 19 yds a carry on the Kentucky Team, and kept us from putting up a goose egg Vs Georgia..Fastest Kid on the Field, and don't put the ball in his hand? MORONS....
SouthSider Wrote:I would like to know who the MORON was that said Doan was to small to run the ball. Why didn't this kid get more touch's? If you are a Coach, and you look at a kid that averaged 240yds a game and say he can't run; You need to hang it up! I think he averaged 19 yds a carry on the Kentucky Team, and kept us from putting up a goose egg Vs Georgia..Fastest Kid on the Field, and don't put the ball in his hand? MORONS....

Made that #40 from Fla cry on that run #50 had in that game, man that kid is fast.
SouthSider Wrote:I would like to know who the MORON was that said Doan was to small to run the ball. Why didn't this kid get more touch's? If you are a Coach, and you look at a kid that averaged 240yds a game and say he can't run; You need to hang it up! I think he averaged 19 yds a carry on the Kentucky Team, and kept us from putting up a goose egg Vs Georgia..Fastest Kid on the Field, and don't put the ball in his hand? MORONS....

I heard that moron was the moron who is all about "BIG", doesn't matter if they're fast or athletic as long as they're BIG!!! That moron is the first Kymsfa hall of fame inductee, Hawkins!! I'd take speed over size at the middle school level anytime!!!
snapcat91 Wrote:I heard that moron was the moron who is all about "BIG", doesn't matter if they're fast or athletic as long as they're BIG!!! That moron is the first Kymsfa hall of fame inductee, Hawkins!! I'd take speed over size at the middle school level anytime!!!

I guess that's why Southern Pulaski is so dominate....Because of all of the small guys on their team like Fannin. :please:
snapcat91 Wrote:I heard that moron was the moron who is all about "BIG", doesn't matter if they're fast or athletic as long as they're BIG!!! That moron is the first Kymsfa hall of fame inductee, Hawkins!! I'd take speed over size at the middle school level anytime!!!
Nice!

Doan was on the team because of that Moron Hawkins. And I am sure the reason KY team struggled with Georgia was the BIG rb they had. Just sayin'
Nice post, thanks for sharing.