Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Perry Central (12/11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Golden Eagles travel to John C. Combs Arena to take on the Commodores on Tuesday night.

Thoughts/Predictions?
Heard Shane Hall (JC) will not play in this game...
Will Justin Johnson be playing in this one? Seems he has been two or three days away from being eligible for two or three weeks now according to a couple posters on here.
Johnson may be eligible for this game. He could become eligible as early as Tuesday, December 11th, but no later than the 27th of December. I hope both Johnson and Hall are able to play in this game. It should be a very exciting game to watch.
Altro Cat Wrote:Will Justin Johnson be playing in this one? Seems he has been two or three days away from being eligible for two or three weeks now according to a couple posters on here.

I believe KHSAA has until Dec 28th....
Johnson Central by 40
Is Shane Hall going to be playing this game?
Insider13 Wrote:Is Shane Hall going to be playing this game?

A guy close to Shane Hall told me probably not.
Altro Cat Wrote:Will Justin Johnson be playing in this one? Seems he has been two or three days away from being eligible for two or three weeks now according to a couple posters on here.

The ones that actually know what they're talking about haven't said that.

The recommendation has been made for eligibility at the commish has to sign off on it.

A lot of people have been saying that they will probably use every minute they can before the official word is given and if that's the case then we won't see him in uniform until around New Years...

and there is always the possibility that the recommendation is ignored and he's declared permanently ineligible. I don't see that happening, but it is still a valid possibility.
again...

this is me trying to remember the process...
but I think the commish is required to take 2 weeks but is granted an additional 2 weeks after that.

There is a possibility of a decision coming down in the next week - but I doubt it will happen.
zaga_fan Wrote:again...

this is me trying to remember the process...
but I think the commish is required to take 2 weeks but is granted an additional 2 weeks after that.

There is a possibility of a decision coming down in the next week - but I doubt it will happen.

I believe Dec 28th would be the last day....
Personally, I can't wait to Johnson gets to play, everyone knows its going to happen...

The 14th region is loaded....

Yes, Johnson will move Perry Central to the #1 team in the region... And I know Perry Central fans love to think that they'll just walk right through everyone (like they thought last year) but Hazard is for real... Not saying it because I went to Hazard but I'm saying it because it is true... We all know Knott could also win the 14th region and even tho Breathitt County has some work to do they still have Coach Fugate and 2 or 3 pretty good players... Although I don't think Cordia can win the region if everyone gets on the court they could knock one of the top 4 off.

But back to topic.... I'd love to watch this game if Shane Hall and Justin Johnson both played!
You both are right EKFF and Zaga. Tuesday will make the 15 day waiting period and commish could sign off on him that day. By the law he has 15 addition days to sign off. I look for it to happen swiftly. Not sure if Hall will be playing and if so not at full strength. He has a really bad high ankle sprain from what I hear. Hope he and Johnson both get to play. Should b VERY exciting.
I'll take JC in this one even if Hall doesn't play. But, if Johnson plays and Hall doesn't...I'll take PCC in a close one.
Would be nice if Shane could play. JC has never beaten PCC as far as I remember, and most years it's not even close. Would be a great, great win to finally be able to beat one of our worst nemeses.

Not seeing it happening without Hall, though, especially not in Perry County.
Johnson Central- 65
Perry Central- 60 If Hall plays

Perry Central-70
Johnson Central 58- If Hall does not play
I do not believe Hall is playing..
Heard he has a pretty bad ankle..

Look for PCC to take advantage of that either way.

PCC by 10.
im going with perry central in a close game
I have watched Hazard several games this year. Outside of Breathitt, really have not played anybody. Hard to judge how good they really are. JC will be the third top twenty team the Commodores have played. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Was planning on going to this game but since the 2 stars aren't playing I'll save my $.
Why didnt the kid from east ridge not have too set when he went too pikeville
Hopefully even without Hall I hope JC gets the win over Perry.
Perry County up by 12.
Johnson Central was down by 15 earlier in the game.
At the half

JCC 20
PCC 27
You better be 20 points better to go to the 14th and win!
Any updates?
Perry by 9. Final