Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnny Football Accounted For 43 Touchdowns. Notre Dame Accounted For 35 In Total
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this was a neat stat
Nice
Wanna compare wins and losses? Big Grin
UK1fan Wrote:Wanna compare wins and losses? Big Grin

Texas A&M lost to Florida and LSU. Two top ten teams. The Irish don't know much about that so far, do they? Wink

They will get their first taste come January 7th.
^
My point as well.
ND hasnt face anyone near as tough as Lsu or Florida.
This whole "tough schedule" crap is annoying.
Just because you play big name programs doesnt mean there any good.

That would be like Ohio State beating ND the last few years if they played. Yes, they have there movies and all but ND has sucked.

Bama will show them the answers.
here's a nice stat: Notre Dame is undefeated and playing for a National Championship, and that's all they care about. The only stats that matter are wins and losses.

you know who had the toughest schedule this year based off of stats, Oregon State. Guess who was 2nd, Stanford. So, that makes them better and tougher than Texas A&M right? Point is strength of schedule is not as important as winning games. Otherwise, we'd have an all Pac 12 title game
toussaints Wrote:here's a nice stat: Notre Dame is undefeated and playing for a National Championship, and that's all they care about. The only stats that matter are wins and losses.

you know who had the toughest schedule this year based off of stats, Oregon State. Guess who was 2nd, Stanford. So, that makes them better and tougher than Texas A&M right?

Nope. Texas A&M just handled their tougher schedule very impressively.

Like I've said time and time again, Notre Dame handled their schedule very nicely, obviously. It just wasn't as impressive of a schedule as Texas A&M or some other teams had to play.

It's truly amazing when people simply refuse to give credit where it is due.
Again......

That shows that Manti was/is the best player in the nation.... His team only scored 35 TD's and still went 12-0.... Because Manti is on DEF....

You all are making my point about Manti > Manziel......
ekff Wrote:Again......

That shows that Manti was/is the best player in the nation.... His team only scored 35 TD's and still went 12-0.... Because Manti is on DEF....

You tell em. :flame:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Nope. Texas A&M just handled their tougher schedule very impressively.

Stanford only loss 2 games this year, I think the SOS gives them the advantage

I'm giving A&M credit for what they've done, but you're making it sound like Notre Dame didn't do anything special, and undefeated is always good
toussaints Wrote:Stanford only loss 2 games this year, I think the SOS gives them the advantage

I'm giving A&M credit for what they've done, but you're making it sound like Notre Dame didn't do anything special, and undefeated is always good

Well when you quoted the portion of my post that didn't include my credit to Notre Dame, I guess one would think that way. :Thumbs:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Well when you quoted the portion of my post that didn't include my credit to Notre Dame, I guess one would think that way. :Thumbs:

yes, because covering your tracks is never an option Wink
ekff Wrote:Again......

:biglmao:
So I guess when ND blasts Bama it will be considered a weak schedule? Big Grin
UK1fan Wrote:So I guess when ND blasts Bama it will be considered a weak schedule? Big Grin

ND beating Bama would be the only time ill ever admit they are a "good" team.

However, give them Bamas schedule and they would have lost a minimum of three games this year.
I dont want to hear the SOS crap, its a wash.
Before the season started ND's schedule was second to none. As the season progressed a lot of teams on the schedule did not live up to preseason expectations. Blast ND for this? Looking forward to this game like no other.
^ Boy we sure have a lot of "Kentucky fans" that have "another team" to root for in football. lol
hop24 Wrote:Before the season started ND's schedule was second to none. As the season progressed a lot of teams on the schedule did not live up to preseason expectations. Blast ND for this? Looking forward to this game like no other.

Michigan State and USC were the only teams that didn't live up to their preseason expectations...

Michigan had to play ND, Bama, and Ohio State.... Oklahoma made a nice bowl... Stanford made a nice bowl....

There can only be two teams that make the National Championship game...
Unbelievable for a Freshman to do something like this.