Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ Knott Central 12/11/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dondre Warren avg. a double-double,A.j Tagoloua coming off a 38pt game for Cordia. Still have a few important pieces out, but I think this team can hold their own at this point. Thoughts and predictions?
are these players you're talking about from Cordia? those names don't sound familiar from last year...
^Both are Cordia players. Warren-center,Tagoloua-small forward
happyfeet Wrote:are these players you're talking about from Cordia? those names don't sound familiar from last year...

Tagoloua is a common name around Cordia, right up there with Combs, Hall, and Amburgy.
I think Knott takes this one easy 71-50.
Knott
Knott cruises...what will be more interesting is to see Cordia against the rest of this district.
Knott Central should get an easy win.
Knott by 40
The question that should be asked is when was the last time Cordia beat Knott Central?
KCC 71
CHS 56
Cordia without Owootoah and King.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:The question that should be asked is when was the last time Cordia beat Knott Central?

2008. Cordia upset Kcc at home twice.
Feb. 12 and Feb. 26 2008.

26 was district tourney.
Knott Central-83
Cordia-55
I honestly don't think Cordia can run with Knott without Owootoah. With him, this game could be very interesting. Hope i am wrong though, Knott needs a few tough games to prepare them for the regional tournament later on.
KHSAA12 Wrote:KCC 71
CHS 56
Cordia without Owootoah and King.

IYO with them?
Stlcardsfan Wrote:IYO with them?

???
KCC 77
Cordia 63
KHSAA12 Wrote:???

IYO= In your opinion

So, in your opinion, what is the score if they had them?
^If Cordia did have all players, I would still give knott an edge in this game because of it being at home and their team has more chemistry at this point. King gives Cordia 5 more inches and more athleticism then what they have present at the pf,and Owootoah gives them a legitimate pg that imo is a top 2 player in the 14th. Knott plays their starting five and Shrum. Rhodes already plays 8-9 players without these two.

But with players
KCC-73
Cordia-68
Personally I'm exciting for the next meeting between these two when both sides have all players. And its at Cordia.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^If Cordia did have all players, I would still give knott an edge in this game because of it being at home and their team has more chemistry at this point. King gives Cordia 5 more inches and more athleticism then what they have present at the pf,and Owootoah gives them a legitimate pg that imo is a top 2 player in the 14th. Knott plays their starting five and Shrum. Rhodes already plays 8-9 players without these two.

But with players
KCC-73
Cordia-68
Personally I'm exciting for the next meeting between these two when both sides have all players. And its at Cordia.

In your honest opinion, does that really mean anything? And saying Owootoah is top 2 in 14th are big words.
^Anyone else getting looks by UCLA, Arizona, Florida state in the14th?? I understand doubts because its a CORDIA player this highly recruited.Wait until Emmanuel is eligible. His game will talk for all of us.
I dont think Cordia is getting the credit they deserve yet.
I also think this game will be closer than a lot think.
Even if Cordia doesnt win tomorrow its only a ,atter of time before they get to the point were they beat kcc regularly. They have resources that knott dont have. And will continue to get good talent coming in.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^Anyone else getting looks by UCLA, Arizona, Florida state in the14th?? I understand doubts because its a CORDIA player this highly recruited.Wait until Emmanuel is eligible. His game will talk for all of us.

so what are we waiting on exactly
Ballers Wrote:I dont think Cordia is getting the credit they deserve yet.
I also think this game will be closer than a lot think.

What have they done so far to deserve credit/respect? Beating a Jackson city team by 6 whose sole win is Jenkins and blow out losses against Powell, Estill and Wolfe? Or beating a South Floyd team that lost to Allen Central by 15?
^They will earn respect imo no win so far justifies that, I agree. But Cordia will never commit 30+ fouls in a game like they did aganist jackson. Was up 22-6 mid way through one and the refs keep putting jchs at the line. Not saying they all werent fouls but they were in the bonus all 4qtrs.3 players fouled out, 2had 4 a piece, and multiple had 3or2. Wont be anywhere close when they come to Cordia.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:so what are we waiting on exactly

Uhh....ruling from the Khsaa. What else would have been keeping him from playing?
And what are we waiting on in the eligibility Owootoah? I'm not trying to be so blah about Cordia, but we heard all of this last year and see what happened to this program and now we are hearing it all again just different names. Kids coming in to Cordia, just a couple days before their flight and don't even know Coach Rhodes' name (yes this is on their FBs). This system isn't going to work, again.
All I'm gonna say is come to kcc tomorrow and see how many kidd you see from last years team. Look up who's doing things for this team before you think this team is last years squad. Warren avg. double-double, Tagoloua coming off a 38pt game. Owens n Combs only staters from last years team. Rhodes plays 9kids only 3from last season. And if you don't know who Emmanuel Owootoah is look him up. And like I said a ruling papers are in.
Pages: 1 2