Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central 59 - Southwestern 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Bobby Keith Classic at Clay County.
The Dores almost blew that 9 point lead to start the 4th. That Stacy kid is a pretty nice player, I dont remember him playing any last season, is this his 1st year out? Braxton played great tonight, seems like he scored when we wanted to with no problem. Dalton didnt seem to be a much of a factor but he was in foul trouble all night long.

Congrats PCC.
Kapinga is a nice player.
Braxton Beverly is as good as advertised
Southwestern lost a lot from last year, I called that they would struggle early.
Congrats to Coach Spurlock and his team....

Two L's for Southwestern in two days...
I thought SW would bounce back with a 'W' tonight.
PCC was up 15 pts in the 3rd and allowed them to get back in it. PCC didn't play well at all and beat a pretty good team. If this team can get it together they could b really, really nice. Congrats to Travis Stacy and Austin Hill for a great lift off the bench.
Was very nice game to watch! Both teams can flat-out shoot!
If you breathed on Beverly he was going to the line. Wasn't very impressed with Southwestern, but in their defense they shot the ball poorly for the most part. Perry will be a very nice squad once Johnson is eligible.
Southwestern is not the team they were last year. Losing the Epperson's along with Marlow and Lewis will make it tough for Southwestern to repeat as 12th region champs.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:If you breathed on Beverly he was going to the line. Wasn't very impressed with Southwestern, but in their defense they shot the ball poorly for the most part. Perry will be a very nice squad once Johnson is eligible.

lol
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:If you breathed on Beverly he was going to the line. Wasn't very impressed with Southwestern, but in their defense they shot the ball poorly for the most part. Perry will be a very nice squad once Johnson is eligible.

I think he has earned that!!! Lol