Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pistons Vs. Heat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the Pistons play the Heat in their confrence finals who do you got in the series? I say HEAT in 6 game 1 is tuesday and the pistons just got done with a long tough series with the cavs so i got to go with my team the HEAT
This is Wade and O'Neil's year! With Walker and Mourning, Detroit has a lot more to worry about. I'm taking Miami in 6!
Detroit in 5.
I added a poll to this thread.

I think the Pistons will win the series in 6 games
I've said it a bunch of times before........ but the Pistons are like the Patriots..... they'll shut the other team down with D, and do what it takes to win
I think that Detroit win in 6
The Pistons in 5
BFritz Wrote:I've said it a bunch of times before........ but the Pistons are like the Patriots..... they'll shut the other team down with D, and do what it takes to win
i say the heat in 6, saying the pistons are like the patriots well hopefully they are exactly like them and they will get shut down just like the pats did in the playoffs its the heats turn to hold gold and if they dont do it this season then they will next season
I say the heat in 6 also
Detroit in 7 !
dawgsfan424 Wrote:i say the heat in 6, saying the pistons are like the patriots well hopefully they are exactly like them and they will get shut down just like the pats did in the playoffs its the heats turn to hold gold and if they dont do it this season then they will next season

Pistons defense is too good for the Heat..... the Wallaces will shut-down Shaq and Wade.. But Atoine Walker has been playing great lately, so who knows
The The The Pistoooooooonnnnnnsssssssss!!!!!!!!
i would say Detroit in 7
Pistons Tie series up 1-1 going into Miami !
Im going to say Miami in 6. The thing is the Pistons dont appear to have that same fire in their eyes as they did in previous years when Larry Brown was at the helm. First, they give up homecourt and not only that in game 2, though they won, gave up 17 points in a 1 minute and 47 seconds. Thats ridiculous. They had a chance to reastablish themselves in control of this series mentally. But allowing the Heat to come back late sways favor towards the Miami Heat. If they Heat dont do it this year, they certainly will not do it next year. Shaq is on his last legs, you can see his struggling to still play at a high level. I say Shaq gets one more chance at that 4th ring.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Im going to say Miami in 6. The thing is the Pistons dont appear to have that same fire in their eyes as they did in previous years when Larry Brown was at the helm. First, they give up homecourt and not only that in game 2, though they won, gave up 17 points in a 1 minute and 47 seconds. Thats ridiculous. They had a chance to reastablish themselves in control of this series mentally. But allowing the Heat to come back late sways favor towards the Miami Heat. If they Heat dont do it this year, they certainly will not do it next year. Shaq is on his last legs, you can see his struggling to still play at a high level. I say Shaq gets one more chance at that 4th ring.

I'll agree there, their defense doesn't seem as explosive or just dominating and making plays for their offense to come through
Heat in 6