Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 53 Paintsville 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Score from Jenkins.
I'm shocked. Figured the Tigers would win easy.
Way to go Cavs!TongueirateSho
Congrats Jenkins! Tiger fans don't be worried, the Tigers are young. They'll be fine.
Stats for the game?
Wow
Up hill season being undersized and athletically challenged in all areas
WOW!! I have to say this was an upset.
Can somebody say BOOM!!!! Way to Cavaliers.
TigerBlues Wrote:Up hill season being undersized and athletically challenged in all areas
They have the best athlete in the 15th region?
Good job Cavs!
People have been saying for a while that the Cavaliers would surprise people this year. Good win Cavs. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Spud6 Wrote:Congrats Jenkins! Tiger fans don't be worried, the Tigers are young. They'll be fine.

No disrespect to Jenkins because I think their coach is doing a tremendous job and their players play hard but if your a historic program like P'ville and Jenkins beats you by 8 I would be very worried!
D IT UP Wrote:They have the best athlete in the 15th region?

Only plays one sport. I don't know who said that.
Great job Jenkins
i never would have predicted that
Congrats on the win....
Definately did not see this outcome. OTH any stats on this one, comments.. since you were there and seen it first hand????
TigerBlues Wrote:Only plays one sport. I don't know who said that.

And that's a shame because I'd say he'd be a monster on a football field.
Tigers couldn't have stood on the Paintsville Damn and throwed it in the lake this night! They also played without Hensley (which shouldn't have mattered). Tigers only gave up 23 points in the second half. Just couldn't get anything to fall and just plain ole didn't execute.
Needless to say....They got what was coming to them the next day.