Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Lee County 12/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats the Predictions on this one????
Hazard-76
Lee Co-45

The depth of the Bulldogs will hurt Lee Co.
I believe it can go anyway, it should be a good game GOODLUCK to both teams Smile
Lee county by 20..
Cupcake City JV will be playing the second half, Tough game for the Bulldogs. NOT Hazard 72 Lee 48.
Hazard
Well since it's the Hazard All-stars I will pick them. If it was just Hazard kids it might be close.Lord knows that Hazard kids have no talent because if they had any talent at all like the past they would not need kids from everywhere to win.
Hazard All-Stars - 46
Lee County - 35

Halftime
Hazard I cant beat anyone with Hazard Incompetence 46

Lee County - 35

Halftime

End of 3rd...

BW, when does JBS Patriots play again?
Pike Central tonight and then on December 10th against Harlan
Hazard was down to Lee at the end of the 1st Q 22-12 and Chris Hudson had 18 points in the 2nd Q and the Dawgs took over
ekff Wrote:Tri-County Bulldogs - 67
Lee County - 50

End of 3rd...

BW, when does JBS Patriots play again?

Tell me of any kid from KCC that has not attended any high school besides KCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Tell me of any kid from KCC that has not attended any high school besides KCC.

I have no dog in this fight but Simon Christon was at JBS before going to KCC..
^ SK, don't answer that stupid question, that just a weak argument to try to make himself feel better... BW, has forgotten y Knott got out of the seller in the first place, Tate Cox..
Totally agree ekff
Lee came to play. Hazard's big guys got the best of Lee.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Tell me of any kid from KCC that has not attended any high school besides KCC.

I think you should proof read your statements before you post!! Keep 'em coming, I enjoy a laugh!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:I have no dog in this fight but Simon Christon was at JBS before going to KCC..

KCC is the only high school he has every attended.
We Bleed Blue Wrote:I think you should proof read your statements before you post!! Keep 'em coming, I enjoy a laugh!!!

Is that what you do every morning looking at yourself ?Laugh more Mr. We Bleed Blue. laughter is all around you, every day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KyGurl Wrote:Totally agree ekff

Agree on what. Short on the responses are we?
ekff Wrote:^ SK, don't answer that stupid question, that just a weak argument to try to make himself feel better... BW, has forgotten y Knott got out of the seller in the first place, Tate Cox..

Stupid question? Thats your life's tale isn't it? Tate Cox. Bread in Knott County and played in Knott County all his life. Hazard has won from kids from other counties as far back as Jonny Cox to kids of the present. NEVER WON ANYTHING WITH THEIR OWN AND NEVER WILL. So sad.
Someone is a Hazard Hater!!! Why hate on Hazard ?? Is it bc they beat you way to much !!
coach23 Wrote:Someone is a Hazard Hater!!! Why hate on Hazard ?? Is it bc they beat you way to much !!

Nope Hazard has not. Hazard has never beat anyone with Hazard. They beat people with other kids besides Hazard. Must be lack of self-esteem in the Hazard program. I can hear it in school know. You cant win with you playing so we will bring people in so you can win some games.
Hazard will win by 20 are more
This was an exciting game to watch. Lee really came to play this one
Benchwarmer returns like the undead with his humor that is as decrepit and as old as his argument toward Hazard. Hazard gets a lot of transfers yes, but why benchwarmer? Is it because that it is one of the only schools in the mountains that if you are a 3-sport athlete you have the chance of playing for 3 state titles? And you always have the opportunity of winning region in football and in basketball. Baseball is also a strong point of the athletics with great success also. Hazard has been around almost 90 years with one of the winningest sports programs in THE STATE. The people in the community and the school make people feel right at home if they came from Perry Central or Europe. It is very appealing to kids that go to much less successful schools nearby (eg. Chris Hudson from Cordia). So why would someone not want to go to Hazard Benchwarmer? Kids don't always transfer, but when they do its usually to a school with tradition. (most interesting man in the world voice).
Oh yea congrats to Hazard on the win!