Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 03/04 Warren Central Dunks Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
03.04 is when they won the state championship and the video lasts 4:03 ! Check it out ! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...27&q=dunks
Sweet
Man I did realize they had some high flyers that year.
THAT IS AWESOME..Who was 41 and where is he now?
A friend of mine showed me that a while back, very cool video. Number 41's name slips my mind at the moment, if it comes to me I'll post it.
nice video
#41 was Matt Maresca and I don't know where he is now...
He went to Western Kentucky University :

As A Freshman (2004-05): Broke his wrist in preseason practice and did not suit up for a contest until Jan. 1 ... Used a medical redshirt to enter this season with four years of eligibility remaining.

Looking Back: Earned four letters at Warren Central HS playing for coach Tim Riley ... The ninth player in Dragon history to score 1,000 career points ... One of four Hilltoppers to participate in the 2004 Kentucky-Indiana All-Star series ... Voted the Fourth Region Player of the Year as a senior after averaging 18 points and 12 rebounds per game while leading Warren Central High to its first state championship ... Named to the state, district and region all-tournament teams ... A first-team all-region selection ... Career highs were 28 points and 18 rebounds ... Helped lead the Dragons to three straight region and district titles.
So why doesn't UK look at guys like that?
Because they are from Kentucky, they don't want to use a scholarship offer on local talent. They'd rather give them to people that are 7'4 from NY that is so uncoordinated its not even funny.
I would love to see DeWalt using some of his "ups" catching TD's for the football Cats next season!!
tha was the craziest thing I have ever seen. whio knows if those kids can shoot because they don't have to.
Wow, what a highlight video. There was some really good dunks on this video.
that video was sick... them guys can throw it down hard
that is AWSOME!
Nice.
sweet
As Billy Ocean would say..... She's simply awesome!!!