Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst Coach in Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear alot on here hammering coaches, so lets have your take. Who is the worst and most under achieved coach you know?
I will nominate someone, Coach Hammonds of Letcher central is by far the worst coach. He is the coldest human being that has ever lived and every time I have been around him he has solidified it. His habit of slowing down ball games while Letcher has the lead has lost many games I have been to. He is an absolute joke of a coach and is about on the same level as a person. Helen Keller would coach a game better than him and Bernie Madoff would exhibit more character. I don't have anything personally against him this is just what I've seen being around him for 2 years.
I have not personally meet Coach Hammonds, but usually people give you the attitude you are expecting, that is a proven psychological fact. As far as coaching ability he was very successful before coming to Letcher County Central. Sometimes one must keep in mind that you can't win the KY Derby riding a mule.
Hammonds at Letcher Central is not the most lovable coach around and I agree he has alot of success other places but he has underachieved here for sure.

The biggest underachiever who has been loaded several times is Rob Jones at McCreary Central and never won a region. He is a top candidate for worst coach just because of that fact alone.

Coach P at Corbin has also not done as well as I thought he would with the talent he has had.
What a terrible thread! Sharpen those axes folks! I'm sure every parent on here who has a son or daughter who doesn't play enough according to "mom and dad's" expectations will have a field day. Grind away.:biglmao:
I never have seen a point to come on here and bash a coach for trying to make a living but Hammonds is one that has underachieved ever since he has been at Letcher. I know some people say you can win the Ky derby with a mule but you should win the Preakness every now and than with a philly.
Coach from Hazard. Has never won and never will win anything with players giving to him. Must have kids from everywhere to win.
This is a ugly thread.
^ Any thread BW post on is ugly and just stupid! Lol

BW can't hide from me...
I hate threads like these also. BGR is better than this.:please:
jetpilot Wrote:I hate threads like these also. BGR is better than this.:please:
Correct. Closed.