Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Canady picks up d-1 offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jeffrey Canady from KNOX picked up an OFFER to play football at AIR FORCE. Congrats young man.:rockon:
I believe that if Air Force gets him then they got a huge steal. I'm assuming they want him as a linebacker and I believe he is big, strong and fast enough to go to a bigger school then this. Congrats Jeffrey
I just saw this on Twitter.. Congrats Jeffrey!
Must be a pretty darn smart young man also if the Academy wants him. Congrats to him on the offer and best of luck if that is the route he decides to take!
^Well said.
Awesome!
Congrats Jeffery!! Knowing you like I do and being an Air Force vet myself, they would be getting one hell of a man if this is where you decide to go play. They see something special in your leadership on and off the field. I believe that you have what it takes to be a leader of men. It's not every day that a offer like this comes around this offer tells more about the man than the player. Best of luck on what ever you decide to do!!! You are truly deserving of this honor!!!
What a great offer to a wonderful young man! I'm thrilled that he received this offer from Air Force, and wish him the best of luck!!
A brain on top of being a good football player. He sounds like the total package.
Fantastic news. Anytime a player from around here gets a chance to suceed on a higher level it makes me happy.
Good luck, Jeffrie Canaday, you were a beast in 4a district 6 ,with much respect from Russell county.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I believe that if Air Force gets him then they got a huge steal. I'm assuming they want him as a linebacker and I believe he is big, strong and fast enough to go to a bigger school then this. Congrats Jeffrey

I guess everyone can have their own ideas on this, but to me, this is a bigger deal than getting an offer from UK.
They are recruiting him at running back .
He is a freak athlete, and the kind that only comes around once every ten years.
Knox will feel the effects of not having him next year.

Good luck and congrats
I was told today from one of his coaches that UK-WKU-Akron-Ball St.-Kent St. and ARMY are all showing strong interest. I just wish him the best.
Has Canady committed to EKU? Thought I had heard that, i'd say Coach Hood is not to happy.
Would love to see Jeffrey in one of the service acadamies offense. What a weapon he would be.:devilflam
A full ride to one of the Academies is about as good of a 4 year scholarship as you can find. Congrats to the young man!
A big Congrats!!!! Huge honor. Hope you make the most of your opportunities. Maybe someone from Bell can help me out. BTW not trying to hijack the thread but I remember a QB from Bell that went to Army on a football scholly. Jones I think. Did he stay all four years at Westpoint? What is he doing these days?
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Has Canady committed to EKU? Thought I had heard that, i'd say Coach Hood is not to happy.

Yes as far as I know he has a verbal to EKU. I don't know why Coach Hood would be upset, Canady should look at all offers and make sure EKU is the place for him. I would think this would make Hood happy that as of now he has landed a Kid that could go D-1 and may stay at EKU.:rockon:
highschoolfan Wrote:Yes as far as I know he has a verbal to EKU. I don't know why Coach Hood would be upset, Canady should look at all offers and make sure EKU is the place for him. I would think this would make Hood happy that as of now he has landed a Kid that could go D-1 and may stay at EKU.:rockon:

If he goes to EKU he will be D1.
This kid has worked hard in the weight room and it shows. If Coach Calhoun signs this young man, he will be a huge asset to the team plus an awesome leader for years to come. Way to go Canady.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:A full ride to one of the Academies is about as good of a 4 year scholarship as you can find. Congrats to the young man!

I would that it not about as good as any other scholarship, it is better than any other you could ever get. A education there just don't get any better your talking about one of the best education anyone could ever hope for. These are places that only a select few every get the chance to go.
Congratulations to one of the best athletes I have ever been around. I had the honor of Coaching JC in Middle School and have enjoyed seeing him dominate over the years.

I was with him in the weight room once with a bunch of other kids when they were all 7th or 8th grade. His buds were standing around talking about what they were going to do. He was doing it. No talk, just hard work and tons of sweat ethic. That never changed and this is the result. May God bless him to choose a path that will lead him to be the best man possible.
Congrats Canady!
Great Kid with an awesome work ethic. Congrats!!
Great athlete I'd love to see him wearing blue and white for new head coach mark stoops at uk next season. If Air Force offered him however he might want to pursue a career in that field I'm unsure what his intentions are though. Best of luck to a well respected young man
The Fan Favorite Wrote:Great athlete I'd love to see him wearing blue and white for new head coach mark stoops at uk next season. If Air Force offered him however he might want to pursue a career in that field I'm unsure what his intentions are though. Best of luck to a well respected young man
Would love to see him at UK but not sure if stoops is interested in him or not but it would be nice to see, he is a great young man.
Good luck to the kid! Great player!
Canady going to visit Air Force on January 24.

Hope he enjoys his visit!!
Pages: 1 2