Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 77 - Whitley Co 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard 77 Whitley Co 32 !! Hazard looked good !!
Any stats? Dawgs lookin good this year. Mass subbing
Hazard is tough.
Hazard 77, Whitley Co. 32

Hazard 17 27 18 15--77
Whitley Co. 12 8 8 4--32

Whitley Co. (1-1)-- Powers 2, Lawson 4, Bryant 10, D. Rutherford 2, Z. Rutherford 8, Hale 4, Sasko 2.

Hazard (2-0)--Hollan 11, Hardy 4, Triplett 9, Mobelini 7, Hall 6, Thompson 2, Hudson 12, Whitaker 13, Combs 4, Olinger 3, Slone 2, Haynes 2, Hughes 2.
Confusednicker:

Dont get to excited, were horrible.
I expected Hazard to win but not by this margin.
^
I did.
Hazard blew out a powerhouse bball program like the Whitley County Colonels?!?!

Look out lol
The 2nd of many to come.
zaga_fan Wrote:Hazard blew out a powerhouse bball program like the Whitley County Colonels?!?!

Look out lol

Get that trash out of here buddy!
Our average of winning 7 games a year might be difficult to meet this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Our average of winning 7 games a year might be difficult to meet this year.

After Bell win Gut said "huge win" "could make a little run". Now after a big lose on road to probably best team on schedule, probably wont win 7.
1st. Hazard is very good 2nd. They have 15 players that can play and they use them all. 3rd. The bell game the officials called all hand checks, body contact. This game the officials calles nothing. Whitley never adjusted and got in a big hole early. It wouldnt have mattered had they adjusted. Hazard plays very hard and will be tough for anyone to deal with.
If there was a rule that said all 15 players had to play 1 quarter I'm not sure anyone in the state could beat them.
footballfever Wrote:After Bell win Gut said "huge win" "could make a little run". Now after a big lose on road to probably best team on schedule, probably wont win 7.
1st. Hazard is very good 2nd. They have 15 players that can play and they use them all. 3rd. The bell game the officials called all hand checks, body contact. This game the officials calles nothing. Whitley never adjusted and got in a big hole early. It wouldnt have mattered had they adjusted. Hazard plays very hard and will be tough for anyone to deal with.
If there was a rule that said all 15 players had to play 1 quarter I'm not sure anyone in the state could beat them.

Were horrible.
Yes, Bell is bad too.
I was hoping, but it aint gonna happen. If we cant stay within 40 of Hazard we will not compete in this district or region.

Ill continue to watch girls bball every year like i do, they win.

If we could keep a decent coach without them running off after 2 years we might be alright. Overbey was a safe pick and everyone knows it. Campbell was tired of hiring a new bball coach every other year and they knew Overbey would stay until they decided to move on. He should nto be the coach, but im not sure it matters. We havent had good basketball talent in that school in a few years and before that it was nearly 10 years ago.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

And you guys beat Bell County??? Wow, that is NOT good news for Bobcat Nation!!!!!
Whitley County is Whitley County if they can beat Williamsburg the most of the time and scare Corbin ever once in a while they are happy. Always concerned about their Great football program (No State Championships) not excited about beating Bell in basketball?? The would never shut up about a win over Bell in football, but anyway have a great year colonels your kids deserve better.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

I promise, Hazard ppl aren't going crazy over this win, Hazard has 30+ regional titles, they know when to get excited!

But Hazard fans are liking what they're seeing early from the Dawgs
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Whitley County is Whitley County if they can beat Williamsburg the most of the time and scare Corbin ever once in a while they are happy. Always concerned about their Great football program (No State Championships) not excited about beating Bell in basketball?? The would never shut up about a win over Bell in football, but anyway have a great year colonels your kids deserve better.

When i was in high school, we beat the dog shit out of Bell County. Times have changed.

Always love new trolls though.
ekff Wrote:I promise, Hazard ppl aren't going crazy over this win, Hazard has 30+ regional titles, they know when to get excited!

But Hazard fans are liking what they're seeing early from the Dawgs

We do have like 3 district championships in basketball since the 60's.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When i was in high school, we beat the dog shit out of Bell County. Times have changed.

Always love new trolls though.

Did you beat em in basketball or football? When you were in school?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Were horrible.
Yes, Bell is bad too.
I was hoping, but it aint gonna happen. If we cant stay within 40 of Hazard we will not compete in this district or region.

Ill continue to watch girls bball every year like i do, they win.

If we could keep a decent coach without them running off after 2 years we might be alright. Overbey was a safe pick and everyone knows it. Campbell was tired of hiring a new bball coach every other year and they knew Overbey would stay until they decided to move on. He should nto be the coach, but im not sure it matters. We havent had good basketball talent in that school in a few years and before that it was nearly 10 years ago.
Campbell??? he doesn't care if the basketball team is productive.