Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 78 Estill County 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final at lcc
I am hearing Estills coach is on the hot seat.
Now why would he exactly be on the hotseat and where did you hear it from? I just happened to see both the AD and Coach at the boys game Saturday and nothing was ever said about it. He's got 3 district titles and made it to the region semi-finals, that's something that hasn't happened since the beginning of 2000 when Jaree Wiseman was coach. You do realize that Letcher Central is like the #2 best team in the Region behind Perry, right?
No chance he is in the hotseat. This is a down year, anyone could have predicted that with all they lost.
I just said I heard it, man you guys are touchy. I agree they have no players to speak of and are young. Maybe he better go the Perry Central route and have a few fall out of the sky!
Kelah Eldridge, vannah breeding hits 8 threes in first half, Eldridge finished with 21 , breeding with 17.. Letcher central had 4 players in double figures well balanced team...
wow..... Letcher has a great team this year!
Talked with the administration tonight at the game and they said it was bogus about Coach McKinley supposedly being on the hot seat. They said they didn't know who started it but it was not true
Khsaa didn't have them playing Estill, but Betsy Lane I think. SK can you confirm what happened?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Khsaa didn't have them playing Estill, but Betsy Lane I think. SK can you confirm what happened?

Estill played Letcher at Week ago and lost 78-38. Someone had posted that our girls coach was on the hot seat but according to the administration that's not true. Not sure who won the Letcher/Betsy Layne game