Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Baylor @ (8) Kentucky 12/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams lost the lineups that matched up in last years elite 8! Who does Baylor have that would lead one to suggest this will be a decent game???
The Bears have losses to Colorado and Charleston, this looks like it will be another miserable basketball opponent for the Cats. I think I'll DVR it and take advantage of the great weather instead of wasting time on the couch for nothing....I can always FF the DVR
Bello for Baylor..
UK better watch out for him or it could be dunks all night.
^ Looks like Charleston didn't have to worry about it - No points = no dunks..... Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ Looks like Charleston didn't have to worry about it - No points = no dunks..... Wink

Could all change next game.
Bye Bye home winning streak.

Were not going to get better this year and im not sure were even a top 25 team.

Ill wait for next season.
^ Uggh, they play with spurts of great energy and then they disappear. I love both Noel and Cauley-Stein, but good lord, they both have...

...[Image: Stone-Hands-at-Green-Wood.jpg]
We're all going to have to exercise some patience with this bunch whether we like it or not. If they don't take it up a notch and get some urge in urgency quickly.... Baylors going to walk out of Rupp with a win.

GO CATS!
Goodwins heating up...let's hope his teammates start feeding off of his intensity!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bye Bye home winning streak.

Were not going to get better this year and im not sure were even a top 25 team.

Ill wait for next season.

Need a hug GUT Confusednicker:

They'll be alright...hang in there and wear your bigboy cat pants!