Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 55 - Perry County Central 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Corbin
I guess Maci Morris and Bell County just made the 13th look a lot stronger than the 14th this year.

To be honest, im not surprised. Bell is a very good team with arguably the best player in the region.
Anyone who dont think Morris is the best player in the mountains dont know alot about basketball. Kids a sophmore and light years ahead of most. One of the top 10 players in the state this year.
And PCC goes down early. Congrats Bell County!
Players must have stopped falling out of the sky for PCC
Great win for the team from Log Mountain.
Huge win for Bell County.
Bell is for real this year and Morris is in a league of her own! Doesn't matter what state has her ranked, which she should be in top 10, probably top 5. Top coaches are looking at what ESPN has her ranked and that's against the top competition in nation, not by watching her play Whitley or Perry Central.
Mack Morris in a league of her own. U smokin crack? She is
Good but not a dominator. Let her plAy rankin man to man
and rankin would eat her for a scobey snack. Perry lost 3 super
players. They will the 14th even without players fallIng from sky.
TheRock you just made the dumbest post ever on any message board. Ill bet you are a high school kid.
What numbers are those three super players on UCONN? Fool.
Countrygirlballer Wrote:Bell is for real this year and Morris is in a league of her own! Doesn't matter what state has her ranked, which she should be in top 10, probably top 5. Top coaches are looking at what ESPN has her ranked and that's against the top competition in nation, not by watching her play Whitley or Perry Central.

Wow.
Family member alert.
Morris is good, but foul her out or she gets injured, and Bell is mediocre at best.
runitupthegut when does Whitley play Bell and whats you're prediction? You are calling others out when you are one of the biggest homers on the site.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:runitupthegut when does Whitley play Bell and whats you're prediction? You are calling others out when you are one of the biggest homers on the site.

Last game of the regular season.
Feb 15th @ Bell County

Barring injuires, Whitley should win by 10+

IMO, Bell is the third best team in the region. Im not sure what your getting at. Morris makes them that good. I just stated that without her, Bell would fall to 6th or 7th in the region.

See me around February and we will see.
Good win for the Lady Cats
Dumb post?? You must be Morris's sister. Rankin is better than Morris. Morris isnt strong enough to guard someone like Rankin. I say if you werent playing Perry in a 13th Region gym with 13th Region refs, you wouldnt play within 10 points of them. Savor the victory Bell County. We wont be seeing you at Bowling Green this year because we will be there with Clay County as usual.
I was at the game and moving Morris to point has made Bell really good, and her supporting cast shot the ball really good all three games and if they they like this all year they will give Clay and Whitley a run for there money.
The Rock are you in the 6th grade?
Believe me I'm no relation to Morris! Rankin is a great player, probably top 5 junior in state and she is a beast in the post! But, 5'11 in the post, no speed, can't face the basket or step outside and shoot the 3 or take someone to the basket..She's mid-major or U-Pike! Across the nation she's is a dime a dozen.. If she will get in great shape, where she can run the floor, work on her ball handling, shoot the 3 or even mid range game, then she will take herself to a whole different level! I'm sure with a coach like Randy Napier she already knows that! She looks great for about 1st 4 minutes, then she's out of gas!

I actually think Clay will win the region! Madden and Chessnut are a hard match-up for anyone in the 13th and they know how to win, they been there before. It's early Bell doesn't want to peak just now and Whitley has had great teams before and they always fold in District play or 1st round of region.

Don't be a player hater, Just because Morris doesn't look or act like a man on the court! There are a lot of great players in the region, but Morris is the total package! Don't have to be her sister to see that..I heard UK, UL, Virgina Tech, Dayton, Notre Dame have all been to watch her at practice..
The_Rock Wrote:Dumb post?? You must be Morris's sister. Rankin is better than Morris. Morris isnt strong enough to guard someone like Rankin. I say if you werent playing Perry in a 13th Region gym with 13th Region refs, you wouldnt play within 10 points of them. Savor the victory Bell County. We wont be seeing you at Bowling Green this year because we will be there with Clay County as usual.

Its the same way, and probably worse when you go into the 14th region.
Actually, I am a 5th grader. One grade above you Sis.