Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 80 - Cordia-45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Lexington.
Picked Lex Cath by 38 on the other thread, still hard to say what this season will be for the lions.
Told everyone Catholic would roll by 30 looks like I was right
I'm serious when I say get them early. If these other kids get eligible they will b right around the top of this region. Just remember you heard it here first!!!!!
Running clock last 5 min. Your Cordia kids looked pretty good, actually. Several real nice players, especially #’s 12, 44, 2, and 14. Played hard and looked well-practiced and organized, and enjoyed playing. Rhodes well-behaved. Catholic played 11 in first half, and jv boys for last 5:03. 47-24 at the half.

Cordia traveled really well, about 60-70 fans at this big distance on a school/work night, with a UK game as competition. Good luck with your season.
That's the classiest post I've read on here in a while :Thumbs:
^hey, haven't heard from you since Johnson's ruling. Just wondering what you thought about it. Lol
Cordia is dying for their canadian tranfers to become eligible just because Emmanuel can be their general. Both a.j's (chism, tugalua) are out of their positions running the point for the lions. Good effort from Cordia tho made a run early second half to cut it to around 14. Once they have played couple more games and get everyone eligible they'll be a top team in the 14th. Last years squad would have took a 80 point beat down.
What most people dont realize either is that Lex Cath one of the best teams in the state.
Also Whitman played only 13 minutes and looked bad to me. Catholics sophmores looked good. When Whitman gets back, they could roll. Need to work on ball security. The run early in second half was fueled by pressure and Catholic turnovers in backcourt leading to easy points.

I see all this talk about getting kids elgible for cordia. I don't understand WHY a community wants to bring in all these outside kids. I would not want my kid/relative/friend to sit on the bench for a couple extra wins. Lexington Catholic takes a ton of heat for recruiting, but every kid that played last night and every kid who played last year came through thier feeder system. It appears to me they have decided they aren't going to sit thier feeder kids for "recruits". They will loose some games first. I personally applaud them and thier approach.
ballstar Wrote:^hey, haven't heard from you since Johnson's ruling. Just wondering what you thought about it. Lol

Oh, somehow I think you already know what I think. Just another reason to change the rules to allow transfers in the first place from our wonderful organization who has no consistency or balls. I hope the kid has a great season. It makes this board better when PCC is good, we get the KCC people crying the blues.
Ballers Wrote:What most people dont realize either is that Lex Cath one of the best teams in the state.
Are you sure about that? Will they even get out of their region?? Scott County, Henry Clay, and Lafayette. Lex Catholic is good but not one of the best teams in the state.
ah boys...
zaga I just sit here and watch that little clip of wonka over and over lol. It cracks me up!
McCameraMan Wrote:zaga I just sit here and watch that little clip of wonka over and over lol. It cracks me up!

lol
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Are you sure about that? Will they even get out of their region?? Scott County, Henry Clay, and Lafayette. Lex Catholic is good but not one of the best teams in the state.

Catholic will be one the best teams in the state but evn if they are a top 8 team it will b very hard for them to win region. They are probably 3rd or 4th best team in their region. Tough region
More Canadians in the mountains than Toronto.