Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region strong or weak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to the teams up state do u see the 15th region as a strong region or weak?
Strong amongst themselves, but weak comparerd to other regions.
This is what i was thinking
Weak
I think the 15th region is weak towards the teams up north but strong enough to be competitive between themselves.
I'm confused....how can you be weak up state but strong in your region?? Does this just mean that you are a weak region overall and all the teams that play each other are weak making them look strong??

What makes the 15th so weak across the state is SIZE!!!
"Beef" Wrote:I'm confused....how can you be weak up state but strong in your region?? Does this just mean that you are a weak region overall and all the teams that play each other are weak making them look strong??

What makes the 15th so weak across the state is SIZE!!!

That is what I was sayin, the 15th region is strong when it comes to playing eachother, but against majority of the teams from other regions the 15th is weak. Every region has weak teams and strong teams, take Magoffin County for example, they are the best team in 15th, BUT they couldn't beat the top team from any of the other regions in the state.
WEAK
Weak.
Very weak!
It's week.. But last year BL made a good name for the 15th with a good showing at state..
weak
Quote:It's week.. But last year BL made a good name for the 15th with a good showing at state..

What are you talking about BL didnt go to state last year they got beat in the semis by pike central then central went on to beat Belfry in the finals
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:
Quote:It's week.. But last year BL made a good name for the 15th with a good showing at state..

What are you talking about BL didnt go to state last year they got beat in the semis by pike central then central went on to beat Belfry in the finals

I sorry I ment year before last......Yeah they should have went to state last year too they were the best team in the region
i think pikeville girls are great and will but up a good fight no matter who they play :twisted:
"Junk" Wrote:i think pikeville girls are great and will but up a good fight no matter who they play :twisted:

they proved this to be true when they played right up there with CAL in the All A tourny
(CAL was the winners of this tourny adn in the tp 3 teams in the state i think)
so you are rght JUNK
Weak.