Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ziggler vs. Cena Stipulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With John Cena expected to wrestle Dolph Ziggler at next month’s Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view, PWInsider.com reports that there has been talk of putting either Dolph Ziggler’s Money in the Bank briefcase or Vickie Guerrero’s job on the line as a stipulation.

http://www.sescoops.com/ziggler-vs-cena-...raw-cameo/
Can this please end? It's stupid. Who gives a crap about who's having an affair with whoever? Most of them are doing it anyways
They better not put Ziggler's briefcase on the line, that would be the worst thing ever.
Maybe the lawsuit between TNA/WWE is fixing to be done with and maybe Ric Flair coming on board so they need to get rid of Vickie?
What are the plans for the briefcase? When is the next M.i.t.B PPV?
Ziggler is going to cash it in soon, possibly as soon as TLC.
^ I wouldn't cash it in on Punk because he'll lose for sure Punk won't lose anytime soon

Also J-Rod where do you get the cool sigs? Google doesn't have any good ones PM me if you don't care
Strikeout King Wrote:^ I wouldn't cash it in on Punk because he'll lose for sure Punk won't lose anytime soon

Also J-Rod where do you get the cool sigs? Google doesn't have any good ones PM me if you don't care

He can only cash it in on the smack down champion as he is the smack down winner
^ Correct he can only cash in for the World Heavyweight Championship (no such thing as a Smackdown chapmion since WWE no longer recognizes the brands separately; Punk is the hold of the WWE Heavyweight Championship, we just let SK make it up as he goes though.... Wink
LWC Wrote:What are the plans for the briefcase? When is the next M.i.t.B PPV?

In 2010 it became it's own PPV annually in July
SK, I just found this on Tumblr.
I'm 100% sure that Ziggler's MITB Briefcase won't be on the line, why would they put a Smackdown MINTB Briefcase on the line against a RAW wrestler? Looks like it will be Vickie and hopefully Cena wins so she leaves. She's getting annoying
If WWE makes Cena Win im going to be Highly pissed at WWE on this one. b.c the MITB match was made to put young superstars over. not to set up the main superstar for a title. I hope WWE dont Drop the Ball on Ziggler he has been great this year and he needs this. WWE will make Ziggler cash in after the WHT match at TLC and win the title, then they will make Cena vs Ziggler and ladder match for the WHT.
J-Rod I came across this picture and thought of you since your a big Punk fan. (Also if you could please find me some awesome/good Aces and Eights images) Google sucks

[Image: sigpic148966_5.gif]
end the ziggler and cena fued?! because its stupid umm whats stupid is cena gets every chance he wants to fight for belts he has had a fued with punk for over a year he has fued with whoever has the belt thats stupid yes cena is the face i get that but he's not as good wreslter as they think.. I believe cena will win which will make me mad but o well gotta have cena up there to get a belt somehow..
Well to be fair to Cena, he's been out of the title picture for well over a year now.

It's possible the Ziggler might win this match, Cena could win the Royal Rumble to win his chance at facing The Rock.
^ Cena will NOT win! For Cena to win would put him in the World Heavyweight title picture. Cena will not be wasted on the World title. It will be the WWE title or nothing for Cena. The ONLY thing that would make sense is if they are wanting to eliminate the World title! If so, you have Cena go over Ziggs. Cena faces Show at Royal Ruymble & Wins. Rock wins over Punk. And you combine the two titles at Wrestlemania. I'm not sure the WWE is ready to do that, but for me, get rid of the World title, NOBODY gives it any credit anyhow. Nobody cares who that champion is, so get rid of it!!! But, the WWE can always use it as a fallback should the WWE champ have an injury and can't make a PPV!