Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryan Johnson-Mason Hall sign with Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Kelly Wells signed Ryan on the 17th and Mason today. Congratulations to the South Floyd guards and good luck.
Congrats!
Congrats to Mason and Ryan
Congrats!
I don't really understand coach Wells' recruiting if he is wanting to be a contender in the NAIA or even the conference. Don't get me wrong I would rather cheer for EKY boys then thugs from California or anywhere else, but he has now signed what, 7, i repeat, SEVEN players from the 15TH REGION, supposedly one of the weakest regions in the state. I hope it works out the way he has it planned, congrats to all the signees.
Congrats to both Ryan and Mason. It's nice to see them get a chance to play at a higher level....
He is planning on having a JV team I believe.

The plan is to see if the local players can improve enough to play at that level and sign bigs from all over to go with the gaurd play of local players.

He is not done signing 13/14/15/16 th region players
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:I don't really understand coach Wells' recruiting if he is wanting to be a contender in the NAIA or even the conference. Don't get me wrong I would rather cheer for EKY boys then thugs from California or anywhere else, but he has now signed what, 7, i repeat, SEVEN players from the 15TH REGION, supposedly one of the weakest regions in the state. I hope it works out the way he has it planned, congrats to all the signees.
From what I understand, PC will have a JV team for the 1st time in a very long time.
JD If U Please Wrote:He is planning on having a JV team I believe.

The plan is to see if the local players can improve enough to play at that level and sign bigs from all over to go with the gaurd play of local players.

He is not done signing 13/14/15/16 th region players
this is what I was about to ask, some of these kids he's signed aren't college level players so a JV Team at Pikeville would be great for these kids.
Congrats to Mason and Ryan
Congrats to both.
Congrats guys, hope everything goes well
these guys really deserve this honor
Congrats to all