Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Was ncaa baseball 06 a mistake ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was this a mistake by making a College baseball game over MVP game ? I think it was and I think it took some money out of the EA sports workers pockets !
I also think itk was a mistake because the MVP series was really good
it was a mistake, but they signed a contract that says EA can no longer make professional baseball games. so they took what they had and made it a college game.
but u would have 2 say if u played it a pretty good baseball game
no I hated the game, it wasnt that good at all, I bet I only played it about 3 or 4 times and took it back and traded it in for a different game.
Big Mistake...IMO
Ok let's think about this.

If they made 1 dollar on it it WASN'T a mistake.

And they did so it wasn't a mistake. They are anot allowed to make MLB games anymore so they had to do something.

Common sense people.
Batpuff Wrote:no I hated the game, it wasnt that good at all, I bet I only played it about 3 or 4 times and took it back and traded it in for a different game.
I thought the game was fantastic, the depth of recruiting to keeping players happy, it was a great game. I'm still playing it and have had it for a few months.
98NCCalum Wrote:I thought the game was fantastic, the depth of recruiting to keeping players happy, it was a great game. I'm still playing it and have had it for a few months.

IT was just OK for me, I just didnt like the game play, and when you played on-line it was even worse.
Batpuff Wrote:IT was just OK for me, I just didnt like the game play, and when you played on-line it was even worse.
Did you like MVP Baseball 05?
Not played it, Just started playing MLB 06 the Show and Love it.
NCAA baseball is by far my favorite baseball game out. I just wish it had come out for 360.
i'm with black cat it is my favorite baseball game
it was one of the best
It is my favorite baseball game of the year.
MVP Baseball is a great game too bad they cant make it anymore. The Show...well its less than desirable. The best baseball game out for quality in all aspects this year is 2K6. Great gameplay, great commentary, and in-depth franchise mode. NCAA Baseball is about the quality of MVP Baseball 2004. Its not that good. Graphics arent great, mechanics stink, and it isnt as in-depth as I like my sports games.