Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's going to BG and when you going up and what games are you watching? Im going up Fri. am and just Mayfield Fairview wish i could watch more.
Me and the wife are leaving at noon tomorrow and going to watch the Belfry and Central game.
Wife and I leaving friday morning to Watch Collins.
I'll be there for the Cooper BG game. May get there early Sat so I can also watch NCC play before our game
going up fri. morning to watch Belfry/central might stay that night.
Leaving the house at 10:30 am Friday for the 5 minute drive to the stadium to watch the Mayfield/Fairview Game. Smile
adopted purple Wrote:Leaving the house at 10:30 am Friday for the 5 minute drive to the stadium to watch the Mayfield/Fairview Game. Smile

I really love the Bowling Green area and am looking forward to the trip back. The family and I have even talked about out kids going to college there and moving there if the time comes. I would be in fishing heaven with all the lakes in a 2-3 hour distance from Bowling Green. The people have always been friendly and the area is just beautiful.
Crossbones Wrote:I really love the Bowling Green area and am looking forward to the trip back. The family and I have even talked about out kids going to college there and moving there if the time comes. I would be in fishing heaven with all the lakes in a 2-3 hour distance from Bowling Green. The people have always been friendly and the area is just beautiful.

That's what I did. I moved my family over here 35 years ago to go to WKU and never left. It's a great place to raise a family and to retire to. I Love Bowling Green.
Go Pirates!!!

Go Jags!!!
I will be there Saturday morning to watch my beloved Caldwell County Tiger, and then I am heading to Marshall County Hoopsfest that night to watch the Harrison twins and Andrew Wiggins play. Wink
Going down early Friday wishing for shocker & my Eagles of Fairview bringing home a state title.
DreamKiller Wrote:I will be there Saturday morning to watch my beloved Caldwell County Tiger, and then I am heading to Marshall County Hoopsfest that night to watch the Harrison twins and Andrew Wiggins play. Wink

I saw Wiggins play at Scott County. I didn't know the Harrison boys were going to be at Marshall County. That tournament is always a great one.
I'll be leaving Lexington 10:30 am to head down to watch the Belfry Pirates!!!
adopted purple Wrote:Leaving the house at 10:30 am Friday for the 5 minute drive to the stadium to watch the Mayfield/Fairview Game. Smile

That's just mean.:trolldad2:
Going Thursday, staying until last game...I love this weekend!!
I will be leaving Friday afternoon to watch Collins vs. Highlands!

[Image: wecfb9.jpg]
LORD WILLING, leaving Jonesboro Arkansas Friday morning at 5 am to get there to watch a Arkansas State recruit in Jackson,and then watch my Pirates finally break the Central jinx..
Will be leaving Cincinnati about 9 am. Headed to BG to check in at motel, then to an early dinner and the Highlands Vs Collins game.

Plan to go to the Cooper vs BG game on Sat before heading north.

Go Birds!!

Go Jaguars!!
thinking about going saturday to watch both ncc and cooper, leaning very close to going
leaving friday morning in time to watch my beloved Belfry Pirates,and the hopefully all the rest of the games will be a long off season gotta take all of it in.Want to Highlands and Trinity . All be safe will see you in Bowling Green
Mayfield/Fairview for me GO BIG RED!!
I'll be over for the weekend with my GFs Zebra Eyes, Willie Turnover and Ten Pin Spare. We say good friends our wives say girl friends but either way we get to watch football.
Should be coming to BG to watch them all.
i sadlySad have to say i have some much going on,i wont be able to make it, but will be listening,everyone b safe ...GOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES
In Bowling Green now. Can't wait to see the Cardinals play in the championship game again. Feeling a little melancoly cuz its the last high school game for Jonathon Jackson. It's been a joy to watch him these past several years. Go Cards!!
Smashmouth 47 Wrote:In Bowling Green now. Can't wait to see the Cardinals play in the championship game again. Feeling a little melancoly cuz its the last high school game for Jonathon Jackson. It's been a joy to watch him these past several years. Go Cards!!

Jonathon Jackson commited to Arknasas State right?
I will be coming down Saturday evening with 49 others on a chartered bus for the PRP/Trinity game. With the University of Louisville joining the ACC, Papa John's will be available once again in 2014! I feel the City of Louisville will make a strong push to get these games back.
cuppett777 Wrote:Jonathon Jackson commited to Arknasas State right?

Has not committed to them yet, still exploring his options. Whoever gets him will benefit greatly. Being a 2 way player, he can help any team with whatever they need.
thsrocks Wrote:I will be coming down Saturday evening with 49 others on a chartered bus for the PRP/Trinity game. With the University of Louisville joining the ACC, Papa John's will be available once again in 2014! I feel the City of Louisville will make a strong push to get these games back.

Not gonna happen my friend. The attendance has been better in Bowling Green and the atmosphere is much better.
thsrocks Wrote:I will be coming down Saturday evening with 49 others on a chartered bus for the PRP/Trinity game. With the University of Louisville joining the ACC, Papa John's will be available once again in 2014! I feel the City of Louisville will make a strong push to get these games back.

I think a lot of people will be happy for it to come back to UofL
Pages: 1 2