Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Johnson Central (Predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great match up in Johnson County tomorrow which will feature The Rebels of Allen Central Facing the Eagles of Johnson Central should be a great game if it gets through without any sun delays. As my understanding Jc cannot pitch Blanton and will throw Fyffe.Ac has their best pitchers still available for the game and should be a great one to watch.
Final-
Ac-4
Jc-3
I believe this game will be a good one. I have a lot of confidence in the Eagles! They are playing great at the moment. This game will come down to hitting. The team that hits the best will win.
Ac-6
Jc-4
This could be a Regional Semi-Final preview, or maybe even Finals preview. Johnson Central has their ace in Fyffe, and Allen Central will have Turner. Both teams are playing very well right now and have both been on a role. Just like OK2NV said, this game will come down to hitting. I can't wait. Too close to call for me to pick a winner.
I heard Brock Kidd wouldnt be playing today...Is this true, and if so why?
Kidd will not be playing today because he is at a banquet to receive a scholarship he earned. I believe Ethan Conley will be catching in his place.
That is a Key hitting asset without Kidd But really shouldn't make much difference because when Brock was ejected against paintsville when Ac won Ethan Came in and went 3-3.
Ethan Conley also caught in the first matchup between these two clubs. Johnson Central won 5-4.
Allen Central
The way the weather is looking...its not very good!!!
This game will be played down to the wire, I really dont know who to pick, both teams are playin great ball. But if i had to pick it would be A.C
Im goin with AC.....hopefully they can pull out a win!
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Im goin with AC.....hopefully they can pull out a win!

The game was over when you posted this. Smile