Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should the KHSAA institute a 6 pt shot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just sayin... IT WOULD BRING ALL KINDS OF EXCITEMENT TO THE GAME! We used to play 2 on 2 with AC, Screech, and AC's wrestling buddy all the time and I swear it made the game fun!

Think about it... a 6 pt shot could be from 50 ft. It would make the game go faster! No more 30-28 borefest!

Who with me! Who wants the 6 pt shot?
Preppy.....

This ain't Bayside. You don't need to "shoot your hopes and dreams" as Mr. Belding told the team before your knee was injured in the locker room.......

A 6 point shot... no way!
Personally I prefer a good game of wheelchair basketball like they had on the episode with your friend from the Teenline. I believe her name was Melissa.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Personally I prefer a good game of wheelchair basketball like they had on the episode with your friend from the Teenline. I believe her name was Melissa.

Killed me...

lol
^Now that's funny!
Why would you want your team shooting from 50 ft. out instead of driving to the basket either for a layup and foul or drive in, kick out? Just doesn't make sense
Strikeout King Wrote:Why would you want your team shooting from 50 ft. out instead of driving to the basket either for a layup and foul or drive in, kick out? Just doesn't make sense

It no more stupid than the three point shot!
Yes
No. It would create excitment but it would be bad for the game itself