Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Strongest Smelling Common Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This girl I know got Mono when she was little, and it basically killed her smell. Sometimes, she can smell some things, so I made a bet that I could find something that she could smell.

So, what are some things that I could buy that have just a super-strong smell??? I'm already going to buy some of that stuff that they put under people's noses when they get knocked out and it's strong enough to wake them up, but what else is there???

BallaBaby

Let her smell DT's turtle feeding tank, it has all kinds of left over turtle food and poo in it. She made me clean it out the other night and I almost passed out.
tell her to come to work with me i promise she can smell some of the bio-hazzard and trash that we take out of a night!
As funny as this sounds, I'm completely serious. We need COMMON things..... household products, building supplies, non-harmful medicines, etc.
ammonia..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:ammonia..

It won't kill her, will it???
BFritz Wrote:It won't kill her, will it???

Thats what you wanted to buy her in the first place.

Also try some catfish bait. lol
Go find a skunk!!
CatDawgs gym shorts? lol

Smile
Blackcat75 Wrote:Thats what you wanted to buy her in the first place.

Also try some catfish bait. lol

OOOOOOOOOOhhhh, that's the stuff you put under people's noses to wake them up. Gracias senor:Thumbs:
Onions !
blackcat_student Wrote:Onions !

Thought about it, I'll probly bring some along as a last resort
yeah i agree with blackcat75, you should get some of that catfish "stink baIT" lol
Garlic.
vinager, or musterd oil..that will do the trick
I was thinking ammonia when I read it.

DEFINETLY got a smell to it and it won't hurt her as long as you don't let her inhale it for a long period of time.

Trust me, I was cleaning the bathroom one day with it and the smell sure woke my sinuses up.
thetribe Wrote:I was thinking ammonia when I read it.

DEFINETLY got a smell to it and it won't hurt her as long as you don't let her inhale it for a long period of time.

Trust me, I was cleaning the bathroom one day with it and the smell sure woke my sinuses up.

hey tribe wanna go to work with me for a night ? lol
HELL NO!

It grosses me out thinking about it.

NASTY NASTY NASTY!
Pirate Pal Wrote:Go find a skunk!!

Not strong enough, in high school, her friends sprayed her with either skunk piss or the skunk spray, and she couldn't smell it
Thanks for all the ideas!!!!!!!! One of them has gotta work, but keep 'em coming!!!!!!!