Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 11 Belfy 1 (5 Innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not shore of the details just had some one call with the score.:igiveup:
Played without Aaron Chapman, word is he's out for the rest of the year. Sorry for this boy, he is an AWESOME player and will always be remembered at Belfry. He has helped the program so much in not only baseball but football also.
Belfry pitched a Freshman tonight. They are trying to get pitchers ready for the post season and they also pitched sophmore Dustin May. But SC played a good game so my hats off to them. Belfry defintley has their work cut out for them it is tuff to loose your best player. He is going to have to have surgery on his arm so keep him in your prayers.
God bless... hope everything works out for him.
They also pitched Ryan Preston tonight
Definetely keep Aaron in your prayers :thumpsup:

I talked to his parents tonight and he will most likely have the tommy john surgery. He tore a ligament in his arm. But they are very optimistic, spirits are high and they are not letting this get them down. They said that they had read some post on here about him crying on the field? and several other things. Said they were laughing at some of the things posted on here and that most weren't true.
A lot of pro's have tommy john surgery, I really hope he is ok. He has a bright future ahead of him.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Definetely keep Aaron in your prayers :thumpsup:

I talked to his parents tonight and he will most likely have the tommy john surgery. He tore a ligament in his arm. But they are very optimistic, spirits are high and they are not letting this get them down. They said that they had read some post on here about him crying on the field? and several other things. Said they were laughing at some of the things posted on here and that most weren't true.
He was crying at school I know that for a fact when he found out he couldnt play. But that is nothing to be ashamed of. I mean baseball is his life and he puts all he has into it and when you realise your High school playing days are over and especialy the way his ended it will bring a tear to your eye to. I could almost cry for him. I reallly hate to see this happen to him for the simple fact he truly loves the game of baseball.
Belfry Wins Wrote:He was crying at school I know that for a fact when he found out he couldnt play. But that is nothing to be ashamed of. I mean baseball is his life and he puts all he has into it and when you realise your High school playing days are over and especialy the way his ended it will bring a tear to your eye to. I could almost cry for him. I reallly hate to see this happen to him for the simple fact he truly loves the game of baseball.

:dontthink NOBODY said that if he cried with this horrible news that it was something to be ashamed of!! Thats enough to make anybody cry. BUT I was pointing out that they read these threads and some of this stuff they were like where do these people get this info Rolleyes. He still plans to sign and prob just be held back a year, rather than his carreer being over, so thats Great news! Will have some major recooperating to do, but they say your usually even better after the surgery! :Thumbs: and Aarons already fantastic TongueirateSho . So with that said...Many Prayers and well wishes for him!!!
This Belfry family will have Aaron in our thoughts and prayers and wish him a speedy and full recovery....
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::dontthink NOBODY said that if he cried with this horrible news that it was something to be ashamed of!! Thats enough to make anybody cry. BUT I was pointing out that they read these threads and some of this stuff they were like where do these people get this info Rolleyes. He still plans to sign and prob just be held back a year, rather than his carreer being over, so thats Great news! Will have some major recooperating to do, but they say your usually even better after the surgery! :Thumbs: and Aarons already fantastic TongueirateSho . So with that said...Many Prayers and well wishes for him!!!

Who is he planning to sign with?
That's too bad for Chapman! He is an excellent player and had the ability to play at the next level, no doubt. I wish him and his family the best of luck in the near future. Congrats to Sheldon Clark on the win!
Aaron, your in our prayers...
Well I will say good win for the Cards if no one else will. Tough loss for the pirtes and they will def miss Chapman. Hope he comes through it ok. But nice game for S.C. Anyone have any stats?
good job J.C, there coming on strong