Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bullitt East 74 - Lafayette 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky commit Derek Willis was ejected for arguing with the refs and will have to sit out 2 games.
More of the same for Willis it seems....I watched him get fouled 4 times in the first quarter, none were called. It is amazing how one sided the refs are regarding this kid.
He got out of line sat. in the fast lane classic toward another player and got t'ed up. What he said sat. to cause all that was pretty low. He keeps this bad attitude up and I'd say he can for get about ridin the pine at UK.
Flyer fan Wrote:More of the same for Willis it seems....I watched him get fouled 4 times in the first quarter, none were called. It is amazing how one sided the refs are regarding this kid.

Good players get that treatment all over the country every night. Willis is going to have to toughen up. I can't see refs being onesided against a future UK wildcat. I could be wrong, I guess. Regardess, there is a big emphasis being placed on officials to watch for displays of emotion and they are going to crack down on any behavior that could be deemed "showing them up". Willis is a nice player, but he needs to get alot tougher.
Willis is the most underwhelming UK signee I have ever seen. He is so soft he makes Kleenex blush. I hope this wakes him up and puts a fire in him because he has an impressive skill set, but the way he played in the Fast Lane Tip Off Classic and now this makes me wonder about him. I am not even sure he is the best player on his team. Best recruit sure but maybe not the best player IMO.
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:Willis is the most underwhelming UK signee I have ever seen. He is so soft he makes Kleenex blush. I hope this wakes him up and puts a fire in him because he has an impressive skill set, but the way he played in the Fast Lane Tip Off Classic and now this makes me wonder about him. I am not even sure he is the best player on his team. Best recruit sure but maybe not the best player IMO.

:lmao:
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:Willis is the most underwhelming UK signee I have ever seen. He is so soft he makes Kleenex blush. I hope this wakes him up and puts a fire in him because he has an impressive skill set, but the way he played in the Fast Lane Tip Off Classic and now this makes me wonder about him. I am not even sure he is the best player on his team. Best recruit sure but maybe not the best player IMO.

I think Rusty Troutman that plays for Bullit East is a better player than Willis. He's 6'7 with really long arms. He's super athletic, plays outstanding defense and can shoot the lights out.
Well if the ref's wasn't calling anything I could see where he's coming from. I've seen games where ref's absolutely wouldn't call nothing and it get's the players and coaches both mad.