Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: C-----mas Shopping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't worry liberals, I was even kind enough to remove the "Christ" from C----mas so that you wouldn't get offended. Looks like Obama is out shopping for C-----mas gifts. Way to keep on top of things Barack!

Obama is using his time wisely to successfully prepare for C-----mas shopping. If this were Bush, just think of the online riot that would have been started by the media.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-buys-books-p...nance.html

"At the store, Obama held up his BlackBerry, apparently looking up a book title as he spoke with shop owner Eileen McGervey. He said "preparation" was the key to his shopping.

Obama brushed off a reporter's question about the looming 'fiscal cliff,' saying 'we're doing Christmas shopping.'"
I changed my mind. Merry Christmas!!!

If that offends you liberals, tough.
WideRight05 Wrote:I changed my mind. Merry Christmas!!!

lol

What are you talking about, Obama said he was Christmas shopping?

Merry Christmas to you, buddy. Smile Happy Yule, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa, Soyal, Pancha Ganapati, or Malkh to whoever else might be reading this thread. Being a very diverse country, with people of different religions, I wouldn't want to leave anybody out.
WideRight05 Wrote:Don't worry liberals, I was even kind enough to remove the "Christ" from C----mas so that you wouldn't get offended. Looks like Obama is out shopping for C-----mas gifts. Way to keep on top of things Barack!

Obama is using his time wisely to successfully prepare for C-----mas shopping. If this were Bush, just think of the online riot that would have been started by the media.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-buys-books-p...nance.html

"At the store, Obama held up his BlackBerry, apparently looking up a book title as he spoke with shop owner Eileen McGervey. He said "preparation" was the key to his shopping.

Obama brushed off a reporter's question about the looming 'fiscal cliff,' saying 'we're doing [B]Christmas shopping.[/B]'"

He did NOT - He said X-Mas shopping....
He did say Christmas shopping, but avoiding the fiscal cliff question makes me wonder how this article would have been written had that been George Bush.
WideRight05 Wrote:He did say Christmas shopping, but avoiding the fiscal cliff question makes me wonder how this article would have been written had that been George Bush.

need to see a shrink
vector Wrote:need to see a shrink
Did you just have this epiphany or are you already under a doctor's care? It is good to see that you are getting some help. :Thumbs:
vector Wrote:need to see a shrink

Nah. Shrinks are a JOKE. Even the BIGDAWGS know that!
WideRight05 Wrote:He did say Christmas shopping, but avoiding the fiscal cliff question makes me wonder how this article would have been written had that been George Bush.
Can he shop with his family at Christmas, and leave everything alone for a few hours?
TheRealVille Wrote:Can he shop with his family at Christmas, and leave everything alone for a few hours?

So you're saying you would prefer him shopping, golfing, and taking vacations instead of working on trimming the deficit and some of our nations bigger problems?
TheRealVille Wrote:Can he shop with his family at Christmas, and leave everything alone for a few hours?

Was his teleprompter with him? If not, he wasn't shopping with the entire family.
WideRight05 Wrote:So you're saying you would prefer him shopping, golfing, and taking vacations instead of working on trimming the deficit and some of our nations bigger problems?
for a couple of hours, yes.
Christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ, christ and christ!!!

Merry "Christ"mas to all of you including the liberal's!!!
Confusednicker:
He was shopping to support "Small Business Saturday".
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Was his teleprompter with him? If not, he wasn't shopping with the entire family.

Now Rex, you know that isn't true!! :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:for a couple of hours, yes.

wait a minute. We are not talking about how many hours he has actually worked in four years.