Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hey 64! and Rebel!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enjoyed your posts and as crazy as 64 is, and as devoted to Owen County and the Frankfort area schools as Rebel is. I can really respect the way you supported the teams you backed and the enthusiasm you had in your posts. If you can make it to BG friday let me know and i will hook you up with some good old West KY BBQ. 64 come Support Mayfield and throw some YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED at Fairview for us. You to Rebel i promise 55 doesnt bite and is a pretty nice guy LOl!
I hope u put a running clock on them
:howdy:now let's just wait a minute the last time i check fairview was from eastern kentucky.mayfield is western kentucky.so this one is mayfield and rednblackattack Confusederved: by the :policeman:policeman:policeman last stand for 1a eastern kentucky fairview 32 mayfield 28 Confusedmoke:
Fairview is not from Eastern Kentucky!
catsfan2 Wrote:Fairview is not from Eastern Kentucky!
Fairview is in Eastern Kentucky. You cannot get much more Eastern KY than Fairview. Fairview is located just outside of Ashland. Did you take Geography when you were in school?
Lol! Ok 64. Will tell you though that i have lived lots of places in the state and been all over the state working. True Eastern Kentuckians have alot more in common with western kentuckians. Besides they are playing with West Va players. J/k on that last part i really dont care where their running backs are from
rednblackattack Wrote:Lol! Ok 64. Will tell you though that i have lived lots of places in the state and been all over the state working. True Eastern Kentuckians have alot more in common with western kentuckians. Besides they are playing with West Va players. J/k on that last part i really dont care where their running backs are from

I agree, let them go get a few more or a whole team from WVA it will not matter.
rednblackattack Wrote:Lol! Ok 64. Will tell you though that i have lived lots of places in the state and been all over the state working. True Eastern Kentuckians have alot more in common with western kentuckians. Besides they are playing with West Va players. J/k on that last part i really dont care where their running backs are from
an your point is.that kentucky basketball team only plays with kentucky player.I dont think so.what is the % of fairview player 99% kentucky allready making excuses.:partyhard
Lol! Thats exactly what i said. That whole last sentence i typed was just one big typO. Wow! Actually my excuse was going to be that 64 has "brain control" and he laid eggs inside the Mayfield players brains. Not only did i think UK players were only from Ky i thought they were only Eastern Kentuckians how else can they be any good. 64 you should come with me to Switzerland you would be the toast of Zurich
rednblackattack Wrote:Lol! Thats exactly what i said. That whole last sentence i typed was just one big typO. Wow! Actually my excuse was going to be that 64 has "brain control" and he laid eggs inside the Mayfield players brains. Not only did i think UK players were only from Ky i thought they were only Eastern Kentuckians how else can they be any good. 64 you should come with me to Switzerland you would be the toast of Zurich

Fairview is going into a massacre. Mayfield has better player and a coach and hhas taditional On their. Side. Fairview you have Confusederved: