Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 9 Pikeville 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville battles back late in the game and Andrew Brown gets a walk off double to end the game. This was a great ballgame to watch. Chase Huffman started for Pikeville and pitched well but had control problems walking 7. Weston Robinson came in and pitched after Huffman. J.D. VanHoose pitched for Paintsville and Daniel Pugh pitched after J.D. Congrats Tigers on the win!
Good to see a senior get the walk off hit.
Nice win Tigers! This region is shaping up to be wide open.
I knew it would be a close game. Must have been a good one to see. Congrats to Brown for ending his home career with a walk-off double. Congrats to the Tigers on a win! And yes, this region is WIDE OPEN!!!
Sounds like a great game. I'd like to know how many leads Pikeville has blown this season.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I knew it would be a close game. Must have been a good one to see. Congrats to Brown for ending his home career with a walk-off double. Congrats to the Tigers on a win! And yes, this region is WIDE OPEN!!!

Not his last career home game. Paintsville is scheduled to play Pike Co. Central at home Thursday before the district tournament starts.
Where is the district tourney at? Congrats to Paintsville on the win, especially after bouncing back from a tough loss to Belfry the night before.
alfus21 Wrote:Sounds like a great game. I'd like to know how many leads Pikeville has blown this season.

You are correct...if Pikeville gets an early lead against a good team...it's over, Pikeville loses...:igiveup:
The Blue Blur Wrote:Not his last career home game. Paintsville is scheduled to play Pike Co. Central at home Thursday before the district tournament starts.

They made tonight "Senior Night" in case the game was rained out. We've had terrible weather this year. Congrats to Paintsville on the win.

Keep your heads up Panthers. You're a very talented and well-mannered group of young men. Good Luck in your District & try not to read too much into what's posted on here.
Sounds like this it was a good game
PHSCARD Wrote:Where is the district tourney at? Congrats to Paintsville on the win, especially after bouncing back from a tough loss to Belfry the night before.

Sheldon Clark is my understanding.
Pupaw Wrote:Chase Huffman started for Pikeville and pitched well but had control problems walking 7. !
Is walking 7 pitching well???
Good job Paintsville.I knew this was going to be a close game but I picked Pikeville to win..but i was wrong.cong. to both teams
fox sports Wrote:Is walking 7 pitching well???
MY THOUGHT EXACTLY!
way to go tigers
Congrats Tigers!!

No doubt that this region is wide open. A lot will depend on the draw and pitchers as usual.
:letsparty :1:
If he pitched 7 innings and had 7 walks thats not too shabby if he had a good SO-BB ratio. That's 2 large leads Pikeville has given up to Paintsville, I got a feeling that if these 2 teams play again, Paintsville will need to bring their A game the whole time instead of turning it on late because Pikeville will not allow that to happen for the third time.
PHSCARD Wrote:If he pitched 7 innings and had 7 walks thats not too shabby if he had a good SO-BB ratio. That's 2 large leads Pikeville has given up to Paintsville, I got a feeling that if these 2 teams play again, Paintsville will need to bring their A game the whole time instead of turning it on late because Pikeville will not allow that to happen for the third time.

thats true