Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 35 Bourbon County 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FINALTongueirateSho
Congratulations, Belfry, Philip Haywood and all the staff and football parents!
I'm rooting for Belfry next week, hoping they bring back the title to EKY!!!!
Congratulations Belfry. Great game
Lookout Central, Belfry has unfinished business!!!
Congrats Belfry.
IMO, Central should be worried.
Bourbon fans tried to trend the hashtag #absolutedomination.

Boy did they foreshadow this one..... just not the way they intended. Pirates shut down the BC playmakers, hold Hopkins to less than 25 rush yards, and leave no doubt.
Bourbon 176 total yards.

Belfry 360 on the ground.
Congrats Belfry, Hope you guys beat Central, Will be pulling for the big red machine!!TongueirateSho
Congrats Pirates. Now bring the Mountains a State championship!
We held Hopkins to 16 yards....wow!
Knew Belfry would keep the hopkins kid in check. Belfry dominated them the whole game. Now time for them to exact some revenge against Lou Central for the title!!
Belfry has stepped there game up in the playoffs. Congrats Pirates!!!
Pull up those anchors, unfurl the sails...The Big Red Pirate Ship is sailing on down to State! Bowling Green, prepare to be invaded by The Pond Creek Nation!
Way to go Pirates! Finish it now!
I don't guess Bourbon is going to get that recognition they were crying for. The Bell couldn't save them in this one.
Congrats Pirates on a great win. Bring the trophy back to the mountains.
Congrats to Belfry from Bayside! Even though I will need to get Mr Belding to call AT&T to get a cell phone tower in the CAM!

God Love the Food City! We parked there and the car almost got towed!!!! Thank you Hardee's for a great thickburger!!!!
Way to go PIRATES. WAY YO PLAY SMASHMOUTH MOUNTAIN FOOTBALL BELFRY STYLE. DEFENSE WAS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE AND HATFIELD IS STILL A BEAST. CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT FRIDAY. CENTRAL MAY BE IN FOR AN ALLOUT WAR IF THE PIRATES CONTINE TO PLAY THE WAY THEY ARE NOW. CONGRATS PIRATES!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Bourbon fans tried to trend the hashtag #absolutedomination.

Boy did they foreshadow this one..... just not the way they intended. Pirates shut down the BC playmakers, hold Hopkins to less than 25 rush yards, and leave no doubt.

Congrats to Belfry...Bourbon finally played a top tier team...and well, pretty much went the way it was expected.
Dakota Mitchell suffered a concussion and was out the second half, hopefully they can get him an ice cream come to cheer him up after the game, feel bad for the guy!

Jessie and Lisa and my girl Kelly did a great job cheering on the sidelines!!!

To the guy with the Sheldon Clark gear on the Bourbon bleacher, you were Zach Morrised! You talked to Zach Morris and didn't even know it! Same to you dude with the Boise State toboggan! It was the Dallas Cowboy gloves!!!!
Thank you Belfry Fans for good suggestions! Thank you to the town of Sidney for being a good pass thru!

Pirates 1991 #8 was so happy after the game he was doing the worm on the sideline! True story!!!
Way to go Bucs! Complete domination by Belfry. Haywood had a great game plan, that kept Bourbon on there hills all night. Ok Central, time for another round. There's a red storm brewing from the east!
This D is the real deal! If Belfry can keep from turning the ball over and create turnovers like they have the last 2 weeks they beat Central.Who says Belfry cant play pass D? We all know they can stuff the run lights out.Here we come Western KY Central beware.
Glad atleast 1 mountain team is going to bowling green...
Way to go Bucs! Complete domination by Belfry. Haywood had a great game plan, that kept Bourbon on there hills all night. Ok Central, time for another round. There's a red storm brewing from the east!
Let's hope Louisville Central can keep at least one of their coaches in check this year. He posted quite a few "questionable" tweets to some of the Belfry football players last year. Grown men should know how to act and Pirates, I am very proud of you!!!
Great Job Belfry I called it Belfry 42 Bourbon 14. If we had not fumbled the bal 5 times the score would have been way bigger. As for the all state running back from bourbon did he show up at CAM or what. LOL He was like a young boy trying to run against a mans D-line. On to state. I shouldnt be trash talking because these Pirates take care of the job on the field every Friday night. So proud to be a Pirate.
piratepride90 Wrote:Great Job Belfry I called it Belfry 42 Bourbon 14. If we had not fumbled the bal 5 times the score would have been way bigger. As for the all state running back from bourbon did he show up at CAM or what. LOL He was like a young boy trying to run against a mans D-line. On to state. I shouldnt be trash talking because these Pirates take care of the job on the field every Friday night. So proud to be a Pirate.

Hopkins is one of the best in the state. But football is THE team sport and Belfry has a much better team.
HOW BOUT THAT HORN!!!!! Dont you just love it....
Pages: 1 2 3