Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College player scores 138 points in a game!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw that this morning! That is crazy!

Congrats to this guy though, what an honor to break 5 records in one game, and score 138 points! That takes skill, I am sure colleges are already looking into this guy.
Another player from the other team scored 70 points as well!!!
71 three point shots taken:yikes:
108 shots, including 71 threes were taken (and 27 made). Not impressed.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:108 shots, including 71 threes were taken (and 27 made). Not impressed.

Taylor made 27 of 71 3-point attempts, was 52 of 108 overall from the field
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Taylor made 27 of 71 3-point attempts, was 52 of 108 overall from the field
The only thing impressive about that is that he got off 108 shots in a game..the kid that went 34-44 and scored 70 points had a more impressive game lol..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:108 shots, including 71 threes were taken (and 27 made). Not impressed.

Yea, i think i could pull that off in a pickup game by shooting the ball literally everytime i touched it.
Looks like you'd have to fight the dude just to get a shot...

Here's a video of the full game. These players are crap! Looks like 2 high school jv teams.
well if he woulda made all the shots he took he woulda went for about 300 lol..
Stupidity. But congrats young man.
Hahaha, watching this game and these D3 schools play I notice they are awful!!!! Wow
Spud6 Wrote:Hahaha, watching this game and these D3 schools play I notice they are awful!!!! Wow
You are mistaken if you think that DIII players/teams are awful.