Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What's the deal with Ryan harrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just seen where coach cal posted on twitter where Ryan harrow is heading back home for "family issues" and said he will not be back until at least Friday. What's everyone's opinions on what's wrong with him? Is he really sick or having family issues or is the spotlight at UK too bright for him?
I believe he was sick, and now has family issues.
LWC Wrote:I believe he was sick, and now has family issues.

Lol! I spit chocolate milk everywhere !
From what I hear, there have been family issues dating back several months and its not the first time he has left school to return home. He is receiving full support from the team, thus he is not jeopardizing himself. He's been sick, but it seems like his issues have resulted in lack of rest.
OR.....

It could be that he may do the same thing he did to NC State and leave us high and dry.
One thing is for sure, we need him, and we need him to get better and he cant do that at the house.

If hes having family issues, than i truly hope he resolves them. I just wouldnt fully trust him yet.
Depression and odd behavior. Past history of it at N.C. State. IMO, will never pan out as a UK point guard. You have to have an iron will to handle Cal's instruction and I have not seen any evidence, granted in a short time, that Harrow has this type of will.
Prayers go out to the young man and his family.
I pray that everything is alright with the young man and he gets it together...
and not for the sake of UK's basketball program.

He seems like he's struggling and I just hope he gets it together.
Give the kid a break...

Nobody loses seven pounds from fear of the spotlight, and family issues often crop up that have no relationship to a person's current position in life. May I respectfully suggest that we give this young man the benefit of the doubt, and treat him like a part of our family instead of some kind of object?
The way Coach Cal was talking Harrow may not return this season. Cal "We have to prepare as to if Harrow doesn't return"
I heard today that he is leaving the team for family issues. Good luck to him in his future exploits if this is true.
He made hisself an "object" the day he transferred to UK.
I thought he was a punk when he grew out that flat top but I realize he just needs some help right now.

I think the kid has some growing to do before he's ready for an endeavor like the one he's on now.
Flu like symptoms.