Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer schedules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your schools summer schedules looking like?
South Floyd is playing at Shelby Valley,East Ridge and Betsy Layne and they are going to camp at Georgetown.
Pikeville has two scrimmages, with Paintsville, and Lexington Cath. Team camp at Univ. of Tenn. Not to mention the boys are all going to go to some BCI tourneys along the way.
Magoffin County is also playing at Paintsville against Paintsville & Lexington Cath. They will be going to the first camp at Transy on the 11th I believe. I think the 19-22nd are the dates at which the will play at Pike Central. All in all they are supposed to play around games in June.
supa_carrot Wrote:Magoffin County is also playing at Paintsville against Paintsville & Lexington Cath. They will be going to the first camp at Transy on the 11th I believe. I think the 19-22nd are the dates at which the will play at Pike Central. All in all they are supposed to play around games in June.

Do you know how many teams are going to be there and what the games are going to be?
I have no idea on that, sorry. All I've seen was Magoffin's schedule for June. If I find out anything I'll be sure to post.
Betsy Layne is playing Belfry and i think Letcher Central thursday
East Ridge team camp schedule

Tuesday May 30 @ Millard Middle School
4:00 Pikeville vs. Pike Central (V)
5:00 Pikeville vs. Pike Central (JV)
6:00 Pikeville vs. Belfry (V)
7:00 Pikeville vs. Belfry (JV)

Wed. May 31 @ Elkhorn City Middle
4:00 Grundy vs. Pikeville (V)
5:00 Grundy vs. Pikeville (JV)
6:00 South Floyd vs. Pikeville (V)
7:00 South Floyd vs. Pikeville (JV)

If anyone else has the other games, please list them.
Anyone have any summer game scores yet?
Betsy Layne beat belfry by 15 points in their scrimmage and lost the game to Letcher i dont know any other scores
Anyone Have South Floyd's Summer Schedule?
Pikeville over Pike Central by 8 in a very VERY physical game, then fell to Belfry by three in the second game.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Pikeville has two scrimmages, with Paintsville, and Lexington Cath. Team camp at Univ. of Tenn. Not to mention the boys are all going to go to some BCI tourneys along the way.

They probably lose both games too
NYY10 Wrote:They probably lose both games too

What is Valleys record this summer? Who have they played?
Valley is a no one this year Wink
Johnson Central srimmaged JBS. JBS beat them 25 points 73 to 48.
Pikeville over Grundy by 8 tonight. East Ridge over Pikeville by 6.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What is Valleys record this summer? Who have they played?
Just wait till those 8th graders become Freshman. They have played AAU all summer and have only been beat 1 time. And they played teams that could beat a lot of high school teams. Where did you place in the region last season? I know Valley was in the finals.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Valley is a no one this year Wink

That makes plenty of sense.
3 points Wrote:Just wait till those 8th graders become Freshman. They have played AAU all summer and have only been beat 1 time. And they played teams that could beat a lot of high school teams. Where did you place in the region last season? I know Valley was in the finals.

This is a little bit of a confussing post. The AAU team, was it the whole high school team, or just the 8th graders last year? If it was just the 8th graders last year, is Valley going to start all freshmen on their varsity?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:This is a little bit of a confussing post. The AAU team, was it the whole high school team, or just the 8th graders last year? If it was just the 8th graders last year, is Valley going to start all freshmen on their varsity?
I don't know but it would be a heck of a team.
3 points Wrote:I don't know but it would be a heck of a team.

So you are on here making posts about things you dont even know about and people are supposed to take anything you say serious? The things I dont understand is that most of the all star 8th graders from Virgie have said they wont play at valley if Booher is still the coach there. Has that changed or is that why they are playing AAU ball instead of ball with their high school team. Do they even know where they are going to school?

Has Valley had any summer games? Are they going to any team camps or anything?
Todays games:

Lex Cath 3 points over Paintsville 2-15 minute halfs
Magoffin county 8 points over Pikeville 2-15 minute halfs

Lex Cath +29 over Magoffin 1-20 minute game
Lex Cath had their starters in for 2 minutes, then played the second and third sqad.

Pikeville 6 points over Lex Cath 1-20 minute game

Paintsville 1 point over Pikeville 1-20 minute game
Won by Paintsville shooting free throws with no time on the clock.
You can play AAU and high school team ball both you know, or do you BBFOF. You will just have to wait to have your many , many questions answered
3 points Wrote:You can play AAU and high school team ball both you know, or do you BBFOF. You will just have to wait to have your many , many questions answered

If they have played high school team ball, post who they played and the scores.
Got Wednesday thru Sunday next week. No scores yet.
beat South Floyd........Cordia.........and Lawerence Co.
Powerhouses :thatsfunn
Is there any powerhouses in the 13th,14th,15th or 16th regions?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:If they have played high school team ball, post who they played and the scores.
This dude just wanted to know who SV had played. I didn't say they were power houses. I'd say South Laurel might be considered that. From the 13.
Pages: 1 2