Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which would you rather have? Andrew Wiggins or Julius Randle and Aaron Gordon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a UK fan. That means I am spoiled and want all three Big Grin

Seriously though, I am a quantity guy when it comes to Top 50 players. I would rather have the # 5 and #11 players than the #1. (I do not know what their rankings are, I just threw out numbers to make a point). So I will take the two instead of the 1 if push came to shove. .... UNLESS the #1 player is the next Jordan or LeBron.
Yea I'm a huge UK fan as well. It's really a hard choice but you can't go wrong either way because all 3 are great players. But it's being said that wiggins is the best high school player since lebron. Still yet, you can't go wrong either way. It's kinda like asking the heat if they would rather have Lebron and get rid of Dwayne wade and Chris bosh or keep Dwayne wade and Chris bosh and get rid of lebron. Or asking the lakers if they Would rather keep Kobe and get rid of Nash and Howard or keep them 2 and get rid of Kobe.
Give me Wiggins...
Wiggins
I say make Derrick Willis take a year walk on so we can get two of three
I think two out of three is a long shot. Wiggins will most likely go to FSU, Gordon will stay on the west coast, and Randle will come to UK. Hope I'm wrong but this is the way I see things playing out. Either way UK is #1 next year.
HawksRule Wrote:I say make Derrick Willis take a year walk on so we can get two of three

I say make Willis go to Pikeville College.

But, as for the question, Wiggins 100%. Its not even close.
Wiggins. Hands down.

I made the trip to Scott Co to watch him a couple days ago...the kid is the best HS player I've EVER seen. Ever. He will be an NBA superstar and bring us #10 ( Smile ) if he comes here.
Wiggins
Wiggins!