Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS Projections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a laughable week by the not so talented teams of Oregon and K State, there will be a mix up now.

Most people believe the standing will look like this....

1. Notre Dame
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Florida
5. K State/Oregon

Now if the standing hold true, there is some interesting things that could happen.
ND and there fear of playing in a conference, means they only have the horrible USC team standing in there way, and most likely without Barkley.

Bama still has Auburn, along with the SEC title game

Georgia still has a game with Georgia Tech and the SEC title game

Florida gets challenged by Florida State, who is a top 10 team, then they wait and pray.

And to be honest, who care about the rest.

Now, lets suppose for a second ND was to do the unthinkable and get upset.

That leaves SEC teams at 2, 3, an 4.

If all of them win next week, Bama and Georgia will challenge each other for the right to go to the title game.

But heres the kicker, you still have another SEC team sitting at #4 in Florida, who plays a top ten team in Florida State. If ND was to lose and Florida were to get by Florida State, you will see another SEC/SEC national championship game.

But, IMO, ND will get by the lackluster USC and punch there ticket.

Bama will beat Auburn, and then beat Georgia.

So in the end.....

Bama 48
ND 3
Odds are just to likely, all-SEC title game, again.
So Bama vs. Florida if both win out and ND loses to USC!

I really don't want to see a 6 td deficit nc game.
^ That looks like what is going to play out
My preseason pick of Georgia still has a chance to happen. However, I'm just glad at this point one SEC team will be the title game.
^
One SEC team is pretty much a certainty now.
Florida getting a top 10 team will give them a boost if they win hadidly.

If ND is the only one of the four to lose, then Florida will be in the title game againt the winner of Georgia/Bama.
^

Lets go Trojans!
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:moon:
If USC plays ND close, the championship game will by a 40 point blowout.