Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vandy 41 Tennessee 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

That is awesome.
Wow! Two winless SEC teams meet next week.
LWC Wrote:Wow! Two winless SEC teams meet next week.

Clash of the Titans.

Battle to stay out of the cellar.
Tennessee will be Kentucky next week. I hope they don't but I got a feeling they will....Vandy stomped Kentucky 44-0, Vandy stomped Tennessee but Tennessee scored points on Vandy.....
Such a pessimist.
Vols will put beat down on the Cats..
Now that Joke is gone for sure, i hope we beat the hell out of them.
They have a bigger Joke.
^
Theres no such thing.
But, just like the convo were having now, a lot of there fans wanted Dooley because they thought he could do a good job. There smart fans wanted them to go after the big time coaches and proven SEC winners.
Now, to our conversayion on this site, if you hire anyone other than Petrino, you'll get a Dooley and we will return to square one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:But, just like the convo were having now, a lot of there fans wanted Dooley because they thought he could do a good job. There smart fans wanted them to go after the big time coaches and proven SEC winners.
Now, to our conversayion on this site, if you hire anyone other than Petrino, you'll get a Dooley and we will return to square one.
Gut I don't think he would be the best coach in the world but if we could get em I would never complain. I would love to see you gloat if he did end up with the job.
^
There would be no bounds to my gloating if Barney does the right thing and gets Petrino.
Peterson!!!!!!
Has ever two winless SEC met this late in the season? Can we frame a toilet seat to give to the winner because if these two teams does not make good hires they will be playing for it alot .
The battle of the two teams who hate their head coaches.
Hearing Derek Dooley will be fired today and will not coach against UK. Should know more about that later today.
Vandy beat the hell out of both UK and UT. They both are a joke.