Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I was wrong!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I took a lot of flack this year for being so hard on the Lawrence county head coach. Now that the season is over I would like to say that I was wrong. I said at the beginning of the year that if I was wrong I would be man enough to come on and say it. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this coach an (8) this year considering how young we were and all the injuries. I think we did play well in just about every game that we could. I think if healthy the Pike Central and Perry Central games could go our way. I said it, I was wrong and I think he did a very good job and showed some very good promise. With all that said I think we should do a lot better. We had a lot of young players get some valuable play time this year and I think this will pay off in the future. I think that in the next few years this team should be able to compete with every team on the schedule.
Don't get it twisted and think that this is an apology because it's not. I have nothing to apologize for. I never said anything bad about the man and I never would and I dare anyone to find where I did. I still think some of you went overboard and acted like I was down on the man at a personal level and questioning his character or something like that but I never did. At the end of the day this is a free country and this is a public message board and it is free and as long as I follow the rules of BGR I can and will say whatever I want just like you and if some of you don't like it then either don't read what I post or put me on your ignore list, It's as simple as that. I will always give the head coach a hard time until he proves me wrong. In the end all I want is for the Dawgs to be back on top. I look forward to the 2013 season. Congrats to the coach and all the staff and most importantly to all the players on a good season and "GO DAWGS"!!!:Thumbs: