Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nintendo Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think of Nintendos latest console? It was called Revolution but changed the name to WII. Personally im excited the motion sensitive controller looks amazing and at luanch they will have Metriod Legend of Zelda and Mario its looking good
Here is a link to there home page:

http://wii.nintendo.com/home.html
It's pronounced WEEEEEEE!! Smile
Doesn't look all that much better than the systems now, not enough to spend money on
Looks OK.
how much is it
200 i think, and its actually supposed to be the best of the 3 new systems coming out.
i've heard that too Corndog. as far as graphics and playability. However i'm not so sure i would like the game choices of it.. mario is dead lol
Zelda alone would be enough for me to buy it not to mention Metroid and Mario and btw he's not dead Mario sunshine was accually really fun when you got into the game somewhat it was pretty hard i think the new controller is going to be great something different anyway look out for madden on the Wii it will be crazy
not so much on the wii...
I love Nintendos........ Mario Kart is great lol
N64,Snes, and Nes ruled but not so much on the wii
When you play madden you flip your wrist to throw the ball sounds pretty sweet to me.. PLus zelda,mario,and the ability to download games from previous game consoles makes it the best value without a doubt
Does anyone know if you have to have a memory card to save anything or does it have its own memory storin space on it???
i think it going to be awsome
He Got Game Wrote:Does anyone know if you have to have a memory card to save anything or does it have its own memory storin space on it???

Not sure, but I'll tell you here in a couple of days when my sister opens hers.
He Got Game Wrote:Does anyone know if you have to have a memory card to save anything or does it have its own memory storin space on it???

It has it's own harddrive on it....it's actually a very fun system...it's my sister's console, so the games she has for it aren't really what I would consider fun...but the Wii Sports that it comes with is a blast! Suprise, Suprise!
Couldn't find for x-mas Sad
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Couldn't find for x-mas Sad

I got one I'm willing to sell.