Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins v.s. Allen Central @Knott
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First scrimmage for both teams.
Cavs by 30.
Didn't get to watch it. But i do believe it was a 10 point game, Jenkins won. Also I heard that a starter didn't play much because he hurt his ankle early on. Believe it was the Hall boy. Looks like Jenkins can count them two wins for Allen Central if they come ready.
i think during the season allen central will step it up and play i also thing ac would have won if coach didint play everyone if those 7 or 8 players would have playedthey would have won
Jenkins won by 10 but the coach Brad Short subbed the starters out with 8 minutes to go so if the actual rotation would have played all game they would have won.
Not to kill your vibe. But Jenkins was up when it was starters to starters. Thats before the Hall boy went out. Also Jenkins was rotating 12 players. When they will only use 7 maybe. And the Hall boy which is i believe the best player and simply carriers the team just because of his consistency with ball handling. Allen Central has fell to Jenkins 3 times. twice over the summer and once during a scrimmage. Also Jenkins was without the Oliver boy which will also get some good minutes. Jenkins sweeps AC this season both games.
jenkins only played 7 guys i was at the game
Guys why are you guys arguing over a scrimmage between 2 teams that wont win 10 games combined this..... Geeze
AC will win most of there games there young but they got the best team as in working hard and playing with heart