Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Darlington Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here they are.

football05- 140 pts.
blackcatfan48- 135 pts.
batpuff- 135 pts.
cardsfan- 135 pts.
blackcat student- 125 pts.
golfman42- 125 pts.
blackcat football- 125 pts.
catsfan- 125 pts.
Catdawg- 120 pts.
old school- 110 pts.
BurntTires- 110 pts.
BCF4L- 110 pts.
ooh-rah- 110 pts.
15thRegionCrazy- 105 pts.
jsboydco- 100 pts.

Next week is the All-Star Challenge. I'm gonna have to get up with football05 to see how he wants to set next week up. We'll keep you posted. :Thumbs:
Next week shouldn't count since its a non points race, but thats just my opinion.
Yea I agree OOH RAH but we might have a lil something up our sleeve for bonus pts....Bonus Pts are always nice to have
maybe 10 pts to pick the over all winner BUT who ever picks say EX....Johnson #48- thats the only person that can pick them......

It will be fair to everyone, bc any one could win......so let me know what u all think about that?

Its kind of like shotgunning a driver just for that race
Is this the race where they run half the race then switch the back to the front for the final laps. If it is maybe we could pick which driver will win each heat maybe 5 points for each or 10.
Yes it is BT. What they do is run 3 segments. After the first segment, they generally invert the running order where 1st goes to last and last goes to first and so on. Then the third segment is basically the winner of it all. We could pick our 3 segment winners and give out 5 bonus points for each correct one. But you have to label who wins each segment (example: segment 1- 48 Segment 2- Mark Martin Segment 3- Tony Stewart). If you don't correctly guess the winner with the proper segment then you don't win any points. But each correct segment winner you get 5 bonus points. I'll talk it over with fb05 and see what he thinks.
I was at Darlington for the race..Gosh it was boring!