Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Great Speech by Netanyahu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and Israeli Homefront Security Minister Dichter talked about Gaza. I'm voting Netanyahu for president in 2016!

[YOUTUBE="PM Netanyahu's Message to the World: Israel Ready to Fight"]yLQEpJdjdZA[/YOUTUBE]

^Can anyone help me with this link? It won't turn into a video like I want it to... Sad

Just to let everyone know, it looks like Israel might be going to war in the Gaza strip since their citizens are being attacked repeatedly.
I didn't know Bill Maher interviewed Netanyahu. I think this video was taken before Netanyahu became Prime Minister.

I'm starting to like Bill Maher a little. I didn't know he was pro-Israel:

Deathstar 80 Wrote:Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and Israeli Homefront Security Minister Dichter talked about Gaza. I'm voting Netanyahu for president in 2016!

^Can anyone help me with this link? It won't turn into a video like I want it to... Sad

Just to let everyone know, it looks like Israel might be going to war in the Gaza strip since their citizens are being attacked repeatedly.

Agreed 100%. One of the few politicians to recieve his party's nomination to become president of the US who could even come close to the level of wisdom and character of Netanyahu is Mitt Romney. America turned him away in favor of Obama, 4 year nightmare of a record and all. I've seen the presidents come and go since Eiesnhower. I'm telling you, the worst among them couldn't begin to compare to Obama's shipwreck of state. Maybe the loons will take it into advisement the next time and nominate an American. Netanyahu is probably one the top five statesmen alive today. BTW, I was able to access the video with no problem. Thanks for putting it up.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and Israeli Homefront Security Minister Dichter talked about Gaza. I'm voting Netanyahu for president in 2016!

[YOUTUBE="PM Netanyahu's Message to the World: Israel Ready to Fight"]yLQEpJdjdZA[/YOUTUBE]

There ya go.
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/1...5020121115
Good! Someone needed to tell Hamas to stop attacking Israel. Now we have to worry about Iran. Iran is a much, much bigger problem to Israel and world peace than Hamas. Israel can pretty easily deal with Hamas, but not necessarily Iran.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There ya go.

Thank you kind sir. :trolldad2: