Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas A&M/Alabama Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1st 41 secs

Texas A&M 20-0

A&M is unstoppable so far
I said earlier in one of these threads offer Chris Peterson or Kevin Sumlin the keys to Ft Knox.

Here is proof what a good hire can do. I love this guy.
^ and people say Petrino is the only one that can win in the SEC, looks to me like a lot of coaches can WIN in the SEC
Bama finally scores

2nd 10:04

A&M 20-7
Time to see what our boy Kirby is made of.
Aggies are not afraid...this is going to be a great game!
No worries.

I sure hope you all get sonny dousche or kirby in there.
Then i will have endless trolling days.

Be careful what you wish for.

and BTW, A&M is a very good football team, but the great teams win, and Bama will come back.
I wish for Peterson or Sumlin and for the scumbag to stay in Montana.
^agreed...still haven't heard your take on why not Kirby Smart...please share.
^
Possible 3 game a year winner
20-14 now Confusednicker:

Its what good teams do.....
Spirit100 Wrote:^agreed...still haven't heard your take on why not Kirby Smart...please share.

This was directed to you Gut...fball snuck one in...
I Like Kirby Smart. Int think he would be a bad hire. Just want to shoot for the moon first.
I'm very sneaky. Much more so than Petrino or he would still be shagging coeds and giving them public funded jobs.
Spirit100 Wrote:This was directed to you Gut...fball snuck one in...

Out of all of the horrible choices listed by Fball and SK, Kirby IMO is the top one.
If they choose not to persue Petrino (which would be a horrible mistake) Kirby may get us back to Rich Brooks standards (which wasnt very good) and youll see a winning season or two here and there.

In order to win in this league, you have to be able to (A.) Recruit, Recruit, Recruit!, (2.) Play defense (Petrino is a defensive genius, Kirby is not) and (C.) Have the ability to establish a run game.

That is it. After you look at those three things, it continues to favor Petrino in ever possible way.
And BTW you are a master troller to begin with...that's a two way street...I'll track Petrino, you track Smart and we'll see where they stand a couple years from know.

Three wins is better than none at all when you're not coaching because Petrino is a proven douche. I'll predict six wins Smarts first season and nine his second with what is currently in the UK cupboard.

How many wins for Petrino 1st and 2nd year in the same situation.

The winner gets a hot fudge sundae at Frischs Big Boy or comparable restaurant....we'll celebrate our victory at a UK game....deal?
Spirit100 Wrote:And BTW you are a master troller to begin with...that's a two way street...I'll track Petrino, you track Smart and we'll see where they stand a couple years from know.

Three wins is better than none at all when you're not coaching because Petrino is a proven douche. I'll predict six wins Smarts first season and nine his second with what is currently in the UK cupboard.

How many wins for Petrino 1st and 2nd year in the same situation.

The winner gets a hot fudge sundae at Frischs Big Boy or comparable restaurant....we'll celebrate our victory at a UK game....deal?

If Smart comes in here and wins 15 games in the first two years i will never say a demeaning thing about UK football again. That should be better than a frischs big boy meal.
Im more of a realist per say, and if Petrino came in, i wouldnt guarantee an X amount of games. However, i will say that Petrino will have us competeting for an SEC East title within 3 years (meaning we win or finish 2nd in the east) beats Florida in his first three years, has atleast 2 bowl victories in his first three years, and turns the tide of how UK fans (SK, FBALL) view him, just as Cal has managed to do so, by winning.
Kirby Smart is the D-Coord for the #1 team in the Nation and defending National Champions.....enough said!
Strikeout King Wrote:Kirby Smart is the D-Coord for the #1 team in the Nation and defending National Champions.....enough said!

And Bob Knight went undefeated in 76, would you rather have him right now or cal?
Smart and Bob Knight is an asinine comparison.
Why you living in the past ? This is now and Kirby Smart is now. Face it Gut your guy isn't coming to Kentucky. He may go to Tennessee or Auburn but not Kentucky
4th 12:20

A&M 23-17 - A&M Ball. Bama tacklers are missing tackles
TD A&M

2pt - no good

4th 8:37

A&M 29-17
TD Alabama

XP - good

4th 6:09

A&M 29-24

Bama has 2 timeouts

A&M has 3
I knew I should have went with this game for the game of the week. Son of a biscuit
Alabama forces A&M to punt
Bama pass complete to the A&M 6 yard line

1st & Goal Tide
Bama's pass is INTERCEPTED

1:36 left. Bama has 2 timeouts
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No worries.

I sure hope you all get sonny dousche or kirby in there.
Then i will have endless trolling days.

Be careful what you wish for.

and BTW, A&M is a very good football team, but the great teams win, and Bama will come back.

Confusednicker:
[quote=RunItUpTheGut]If Smart comes in here and wins 15 games in the first two years i will never say a demeaning thing about UK football again. That should be better than a frischs big boy meal.
Im more of a realist per say, and if Petrino came in, i wouldnt guarantee an X amount of games. However, i will say that Petrino will have us competeting for an SEC East title within 3 years (meaning we win or finish 2nd in the east) beats Florida in his first three years, has atleast 2 bowl victories in his first three years, and turns the tide of how UK fans (SK, FBALL) view him, just as Cal has managed to do so, by winning.[/QUOT

I'd like to think we'll know by New Years who the hire will be. Trolling or not, we both agree we want UK football to share the same success hoops and baseball do...thanks for the response on Smart....we'll agree to disagree on Petrino vs. Smart.

Six pack of Stroh's change your mind vs. a hot fudge sundae?Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2