Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Third Parties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish the American public would understand that both major political parties are ran by Corporations and really don't care about the working man. (Just look up Koch Industries) However, Even though I love the idea of more parties, I don't think we need an even more evangelical conservative corporate boot licking party that what we already have. How about a third party that represents the majority of citizens? Fiscally Conservative and socially liberal. why is that so hard for people to jump on board with??
Oldschoolplayer Wrote:I wish the American public would understand that both major political parties are ran by Corporations and really don't care about the working man. (Just look up Koch Industries) However, Even though I love the idea of more parties, I don't think we need an even more evangelical conservative corporate boot licking party that what we already have. How about a third party that represents the majority of citizens? Fiscally Conservative and socially liberal. why is that so hard for people to jump on board with??

"Socially liberal"? Not likely. It is impossible to be fiscally conservative and to support the socially liberal giveaways.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:"Socially liberal"? Not likely. It is impossible to be fiscally conservative and to support the socially liberal giveaways.

I think he or she is refering to gay rights, abortions, legalization of drugs not social security, education, health care, banking bailouts, auto bailouts, military spending (Haliburton), EPA spending, and etc...

If this is the case the Libertarian Party would be a good a fit.
Answered above. I just saw it. Deleted.
I would love to see a third party, and to get it kicked off with funding, I think we could get the following sponsors

[Image: 051811marketshubdebt_512x288.jpg]
[Image: Pfizer.gif]
[Image: 160px-BP_Logo.svg.png]
[Image: general_motors_logo.jpg]
[Image: marlboro-7.jpg]
I am a member of a 3rd party. After this last 8 years, I am fed up with the major parties until they reform.