Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everybody's thoughts on the new school this year on the diamond?? Leave comments or remarks!!!
Seem to hit pretty well, will be a solid program for sure if they get anywhere near the support the gridiron is getting!
Coach Bryan Dean has done a tremendous job in his first year at LC. They were competitive in most every game played. They played some good small ball, and hit the ball pretty well at times. They even got quite a bit from a pitching staff that was probably considered sub par at the beginning of the season.

I think Letcher Central has a legitimate shot at the region -- according to the draw. I think they are a top 5 team in the 14th Region. Even though they arguably have a legitimate shot however, I don't expect it to happen. But Kudos to the Cougars on a successful first season.
Solid Program, I see them being a team to beat down the road.
Pacman Wrote:Coach Bryan Dean has done a tremendous job in his first year at LC. They were competitive in most every game played. They played some good small ball, and hit the ball pretty well at times. They even got quite a bit from a pitching staff that was probably considered sub par at the beginning of the season.

I think Letcher Central has a legitimate shot at the region -- according to the draw. I think they are a top 5 team in the 14th Region. Even though they arguably have a legitimate shot however, I don't expect it to happen. But Kudos to the Cougars on a successful first season.

I agree...I don't want to tute my own horn but they seem to be doing pretty good up there in Whitesburg. Besides a few games, LCC has played with almost every team, including some key wins against some quality 15th region teams. They do have a good shot, but let's not take nothing away from Leslie and Lee who are just solid all around. Come the end of May and early June, we'll see who comes out on top.
Letcher will be very tough for years to come. They already have a solid program!