Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th and 8th grade allstate teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where do you find the list for Allstate? Also wondering if/when the Kentucky Team will be announced.
Williams Lemon #21 on S.Pulaski didn't make ALL-State...Joke right? Wait I know...Politics..
I guess you have please everyone.
I could pick a couple of kids up from N.Pulaski, Bell and crush that all state team...That's just playing football, not make friends...
SouthSider Wrote:Williams Lemon #21 on S.Pulaski didn't make ALL-State...Joke right? Wait I know...Politics..
I guess you have please everyone.
I could pick a couple of kids up from N.Pulaski, Bell and crush that all state team...That's just playing football, not make friends...

Agree....
Where are you guys getting these lists?

The 8th grade team isn't even full yet. They are holding Invitation Try outs on Saturday for the 8th grade and 6th grade team.

6th grade team is an open tryout. The 7th grade team is full so if your kid didn't make it, you need to talk to the coach and see if they submitted them.
I think that there will be some difference between All-State Team honors and the TEAM KENTUCKYs.
I do not know how they make the selections for All-State but I think that you have to question some of the choices. I'm wondering if how far your school made it in the playoffs makes a difference in the selections.

Northern Pulaski
Bell Co
Knox Co
Southern Pulaski

I am eager to see the roster for TEAM KENTUCKY 8th grade. 7th too...

http://kymsfa.digitalsports.com/

2012 KENTUCKY MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL ALL-STATE TEAM
7th Grade All-State Team
QB # Josh Davis Union
RB # Blake Gamble Johnson County
Split End # Korleone Bailey Elkhorn
Off Guard # Hunter Wilken Bowling Green
Tight End # Tyrese Allen Johnson County
Center # Trevor Jones Calloway County
Off Tackle # Isaiah Baker Southern Pulaski
SS # Jerald Smith Westport
LB # J'Son Beason Bowling Green
Def Tackle # Dawson Stalker Johnson County
Def End # Curtis Dorton Johnson County
CB # Danny Butt Southern Pulaski
K # Jackson Schiebler CAL

8th Grade Div III All-State Team
QB # Rex Henderson Butler
RB # Bailey Walker Raceland
Split End # Kent Phelps Paintsville
Off Guard # Isaac Wallace Raceland
Tight End # Logan Potter Lexington Christian
Academy
Center # Logan Brown Campbellsville
Off Tackle # Hunter Conway Frankfort
SS # Arick Groves Campbellsville
LB # Jordan Doan Meece
Def Tackle # Allen Hacker Leslie County
Def End # Kaleb Hunt Butler
CB # Trayvon Bright Mayfield
K # Dylan Kidd Adams

8th Grade Div II All-State Team
QB # Nolan Tackett Owen County
RB # Andrew Kouns Mason County
Split End # Jacob Paulson CAL
Off Guard # Isaasc Atwell Barren County
Tight End # A J Moore Corbin
Center # Jacob Ballard Lexington Catholic
Off Tackle # Michael Lagestee CAL
SS # Camron Catron Belfry
LB # Austin Hall Belfry
Def Tackle # RayQuan Horton Belfry
Def End # Cole Bentley Belfry
CB # Patrick Orsborne Owen County
K # Austin Woolum Belfry

8th Grade Div I All-State Team
QB # Cash Jones Lone Oak
RB # Ivory Stevenson Farnsley
Split End # Thomas Halliburton Lone Oak
Off Guard # Brandon Mayfield Southern Pulaski
Tight End # David Dial Myers
Center # Jordan Young Calloway County
Off Tackle # Chase Ross Union
SS # Kyree Hawkins Westport
LB # Isaac Hubbard Knox County
Def Tackle # Sean Cleasant Noe
Def End # Floyd Fannin Southern Pulaski
CB # Jamel Carothers Bowling Green
K # Chance Hunt Moss

GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!! :Cheerlead
The athletes who received the honor of All-State should be very proud...its a great honor that shows off your hardwork through the year.

Team KY should be strong on all levels.
When does the Team Kentucky come out. We are excited to see the list of all the talent.
From what I have heard Players/coaches should be notified this week.
guess we see who kmsfa thinks the bet team is!!! congrats catron bently woolum horton and hall
[attachment=o2715]

Here is the list that we got.
no that was just D2
Didnt know my son made the D3 list....well cool..been deer hunting all weekend never got on site from the woods..
Congrats to all these fine young men! The future is bright in football for the state of Kentucky. Had the pleasure to watch alot of these stars play in the finals. It was a joy. Thank you all for some wonderful football.:Thumbs:
I dont know why I bother because there really is no such thing as a true all state 7th or 8th grade team. But I will say I guarentee you one the best 7th graders in the whole state is Shantrez Tyler from Mayfield.
Well looks like Im gonna have to change counties before I can even get mine noticed. Or go the coach myself next year. Coaches tell us nothing about this. Im glad I ran across this board. It has been very helpful.
'Bones, you watched what should have been another All Star in the Finals in RB #7 from CAL who had good ydg. Your #10 only one to catch him from behind all year @ the 2!! That Kouns from Mason Co must be AWESOME!! He was on KY Team last yr so prob thats why he got the nod. Incidentally, how did he do aginst you all??
GEAUXBABIN Wrote:'Bones, you watched what should have been another All Star in the Finals in RB #7 from CAL who had good ydg. Your #10 only one to catch him from behind all year @ the 2!! That Kouns from Mason Co must be AWESOME!! He was on KY Team last yr so prob thats why he got the nod. Incidentally, how did he do aginst you all??

Just now reading this, sorry so long. Yes the kid from Cal #7 should have been on it IMO. He produced alot better than the kid from Mason Co did. #7 from Cal had great field vision and very good quickness. I liked watching him play. I watched him in 2 games.
Pages: 1 2