Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: To BGR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I first off want to appologize to the entire site. The past few weeks i feel that i haven't been the poster/ Mod i should've been. I haven't been posting a whole lot and when i do they aren't all that much. But I have just about all my problems worked out now. I have made some major changes and I hope they will help me be the person i should be and not the one i've been acting like... First off i recently agreed to help with one of my churchs sunday school classes. I also changed my major for the 2nd time to education ( my first dream) and I also broke it off with the guy i had been seeing for the last 1 1/2. So with all that said I hope you guys will forgive me if i have offended or hurt anyone !

IM SORRY

SE04
No problem SE04, we all have stuff we have to work through. Take care and keep the faith. Really.
No problem
No apologies needed, take care of everything in your life
You are doing what is most important in your life, no one can fault you for that. No apologies necessary.
No problem SE04....You're just fine.
Like PP said, no apology is necessary. We all understand that there are more important things that posting frequently on the site. Take care of yourself, your life, your faith, your health, PLENTY of stuff comes before BGR. I never felt like you were slacking off by any means. Just glad to have you back and let me know if you need anything.
Your good. Don't worry about it.
What did you do that would have hurt anybody's feelings or offended them? No need to be sorry when you didnt do anything
No problem. Sorry for the news. So you won't be moving to the boonies?
actually CD i have a house here in good ol paintsville. and i have around 3 yrs + left of college so im good without the boonies
Goodluck.
thanks!
Anytime.
No need to apologize... those things come first in life
15th you know prolly a lil more than u want to about the whole ex bf situtation but thanks for all the help!