Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle School 46 Christian Academy Louisville 14 (State Championship )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Belfry Middle School for winning
the state championship.

:1::1:
Congrats are in order for these young men. Way to go Belfry. That is how you play mountain football. Congrats to my family and friends on this team. You have made the people of Pond Creek very proud!!!!!!
Two State Championships for the mountains today! Congrats to Belfry and JC middle school!!!! Way to go!!
congrats to the little Pirates
Belfry middle school....Congrats to these young men...State champions!!!
McCameraMan Wrote:Two State Championships for the mountains today! Congrats to Belfry and JC middle school!!!! Way to go!!

Dont forget Southern Pulaski.
They are considered a "mountain" team by WYMT,
Congrats to Belfry! Great job!!
From Raceland.
Watched most of the two games this weekend on Ihigh and I must say it is exciting! Talent all over the field, well coached, and aggressive. It is easy to go overboard, but there are probably a few kids on this team that will contribute in some way on Friday's next season for BHS.
Great Job BMS.
Congrats to the mighty Pirates of Belfry Middle School. Thank you all for such a great year of football. I have enjoyed watching you all play all year and you all have stirred my love for football once again. Congrats to Austin Woolum also on winning MVP in Championship game, Very proud of you young man, thank you for the season of great football bub..love ya.

That was a heck of a field goal
Congrats on your championship! One day Letcher will be in it.
Congrats go out to Belfry middle, Johnson Central, and Pulaski Southern. You've made the mountains proud.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dont forget Southern Pulaski.
They are considered a "mountain" team by WYMT,

Yep! I didn't know they had won when I posted that! So congrats to Southern Pulaski as well!! Representing the mountains very well!
Best team in the state regradless of divison.. Awesome just awesome..#32 ill be following you the rest of high school and onto whatever college you choose to go to
A big congrats from P'burg. Way to represent the mountains young men.
I was able to see BMS in person at the Semi-Finals and Finals and I was impressed with them. The future of Belfry Football is very bright!!! Congrats to Johnson County and Pulaski as well
[Image: IMG_6479-S.jpg]

Team picture from championship day.